Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last edited:
thats not my job

im hispanic, i got my own demographic interest to advocate/pay attention for.

where parallel lines are mutually beneficial ill opine, otherwise u barking up da wrong tree.

Sounds like something my bigot grandma would say. I guess blacks are losing by advocating for black and Hispanic rights when a lot of Hispanics could give two damns about the black community.

more like its not our place to opine.

look at da way ya treated Charles Barkley & Stephen A Smith...

imagine a hispanic doing that :lol: we good.

Hispanics aren't monolithic, we actually encourage a difference of opinions.

You do realize that your ancestors were slaves as well, don't you? You think you came from White people who were in charge?

Thanks.

Kaep already entered a minefield with his initial actions, and making a political statement about Cuba when he's not Cuban is even trickier.

edit:
if you can't get this back on track, hopefully Meth will. I'm really tired of some of this nonsense. Meth just needs to ban some people.

see what happens kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

You do realize that your ancestors were slaves as well, don't you? You think you came from White people who were in charge?

guess u gotta look up who da Dominican Republic won Independence from :lol:

My parent's country gained independence from England but that don't make us white. Unless we all got reverse vitiligo and never got diagnosed for it.

Last edited:
Guess you gotta look up how you got there in the first place.
laugh.gif

These dudes are the worst of the worst, only reason they have a platform is because they push that uncle ruckus agenda and are impressionable on the youth. Every minority group has a large contingent out here dancing

Brother Shannon and even Brother Skip offering up some words of wisdom

And this is why I think Shannon Sharpe is light years better than Screaming A Smith. While he didn't agree with Kap's comments, he didn't insult or judge Kap based on his own biases. He tried to understand where his stance was coming from.

Hillary Clinton would not have changed a thing, she would have simply slowed the downfall of white privilege in America using liberal tactics, while Donald Trump will simply speed the downfall by pissing off all of the wrong people. Ninjahood is a product of the latter, as the right wing are the kings of imagery, the fake it till you make it crew. Well, ninjahood is a fake white man, who will forever be a slave to white privilege.

guess u think da island was empty to begin with :lol:
You do not look like the slave holders, and you damned sure do not look like Christopher Columbus, you damned near have the complexion of Idi Amin, so how you get that way? I bet you think your color is a curse, don't you? I dare you to go see a babalawo about it, find out something about yourself.

Last edited:
Kaep is right about Castro, just as Mandela was, Malcolm was, King was, Belafonte is, as Farrakhan is, as Assata is, and I am certain that both John Brown and Nat Turner would have been right about him as well.

Kaep actually came to my organization and spoke to my kids so to see the way SaS disrespects him cause he "chose not to vote" boils my blood.

Last edited:

These dudes are the worst of the worst, only reason they have a platform is because they push that uncle ruckus agenda and are impressionable on the youth. Every minority group has a large contingent out here dancing

nah, hispanics don't even have da concept of a "uncle ruckus".

and when it comes to Barkley...

$_35.JPG

he been speaking his mind forever...its only when it doesn't line up with lefist ideology that certain sects turn on him.

It's Crazy, there's so reports and dissection of kaeps cuban comments and him wearing a Fidel shirt, but none of these people want to dissect police brutality or our racial judicial system. Isn't that what he kneeled for?

Last edited:
As a Hispanic man I can tell you that statement is 100% false.:lol:

Mind blowing some of the things I read from this dude.

At this point I really don't see the purpose of going back and forth with this dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom