Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y'all honestly don't get tired of combating the same idiocy over & over again? Literally same story every thread, same suspects nothing changes. Why continue to argue with a fool?

On one hand, Obama has a lot of blood on his hands like Bush, Clinton etc.

On the other, he's a well-spoken, amiable Nobel laureate and the first black president.

So his so-called legacy is subjective.

his whole legacy will be effectively wiped out come January, but people personally like da guy and he's da 1st black president.. there's a lot of pride in that in some circles.

To imply that Obama's approval rating is not based on his accomplishments or competency like previous white presidents, but because the novelty of him being black is straight up diet racism, scratch that, it is racist. Period

oh shut up :lol:

Obama is da first black president and he enjoys popularity cuz of that, thats a known fact. Every single cable news pundit panel will tell you da same exact thing, and have mannnnny times.

and if u wanna drill down on it, juxtapose Obama's approval ratings among da demographics and see who gives him da best ratings and then see who's faired da best under his policies. i implore u to.

You're making a racist argument. A one sided racist argument, because Obama is hated irrationally by many because he is black.

I won't waste people time in this thread over this, in here, we can take to the political thread but nice you showed your ***.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out OBVIOUS facts that professional pundits have validated everywhere. put your bigboy pants on b.

this is why dems is irrelevant now cuz of this bs :lol:

What pundits are spewing the same racism you are? I would love to know.

Y'all honestly don't get tired of combating the same idiocy over & over again? Literally same story every thread, same suspects nothing changes. Why continue to argue with a fool?

Exactly.

When you dudes learn to ignore this dude's trolling he'll crawl back into his hole and go away

This is a 40yr old man who lives with his moms, he's textbook internet troll and yet dudes keep pretending this cat has anything to say worth responding to.

I get it sometimes it's fun to laugh at how stupid some of the **** he says is I'm guilty of it myself but damn lets not ruin a good thread arguing with clayton bigsby go laugh at him in the political thread he posts more than enough ignorance in there.

Dude is twisting himself in knots to rationalize his racist comment.

Geez

your identity politics statement of Obama is hated because he's black rocks & yet me accurately reporting he enjoys popularity for being da 1st black president is u throwing da race card?

thats not how things works silly :lol:

I really don't understand it myself. 

Ninjahood don't like black people.

we still lying or we gonna come with something to refute da fact that Obama's entire legacy is gonna circle da drain come January plus da democrats have become a regional party & yet he enjoys popularity for being da 1st historical black President :nerd: ?

Blco must be feeding you talking points now

sounds like checkmate to me :lol:

challenge still stands...
Ninjahood don't like black people.

we still lying or we gonna come with something to refute da fact that Obama's entire legacy is gonna circle da drain come January plus da democrats have become a regional party & yet he enjoys popularity for being da 1st historical black President :nerd: ?

I posted the demographic breakdown in the Political Thread, if you want to continue your race trolling you can head over there.

But I can already tell, you're gonna need a stats lesson to understand it.

Last edited:
Name one thing Obama did that was more notable than him becoming POTUS...

View media item 2244309

I remember when you'd take subtle, slick shots on race issues. I peeped it. I also remembered when you pretended to "wrestle" with your choice on voting for trump......

Ok I decided.

I'm voting for Trump.

Why?

Because he will not instigate Russia and will establish new ties of cooperation. This will also help defeat IS much quicker.

WW3 averted.

All other issues are ancillary if you like being alive.

Peace.

Now. That's your idol :lol:. Your true colors are coming out more and more.....

Yea dudes been sounding funny in the light for a while now with all the dog whistling and innuendo...

Last edited:
I posted the demographic breakdown in the Political Thread, if you want to continue your race trolling you can head over there.

has nothing to do with what i said in terms of Obama's personal popularity juxtaposed with da repudiation of his policies and his party.

has nothing to do with what i said in terms of Obama's personal popularity juxtaposed with da repudiation of his policies and his party.

Dude just go to the political thread, I gave you what you asked for, you're just moving the goal post at this point to defend your racist *** comment.

I'm not even speaking on politics tho. You have consistently tried to marginalize and undermine issues in the black community for years now. I really haven't ever seen you say something positive about blacks or even empathize with the social detriments and constructs we deal with on a daily basis in this country. You love rap and are physical manifestation of it but you have never said anything positive about or respect the people who created it. Your like a wannabe culture vulture

. I really haven't ever seen you say something positive about blacks or even empathize with the social detriments and constructs we deal with on a daily basis in this country.

thats not my job

im hispanic, i got my own demographic interest to advocate/pay attention for.

where parallel lines are mutually beneficial ill opine, otherwise u barking up da wrong tree.

thats not my job

where parallel lines are mutually beneficial ill opine, otherwise u barking up da wrong tree.
You fear Black power because you know that with how you think and the values you uphold, that you would be completely rejected as a tom, an adversary, a buffoon, spiritually rejected by your own ancestors, in any nation where consciousness rules. You need ro be identified as being as close to white as possible, so that you can have some value in this life. You, are an embarrassment to the color of your skin, and then your entire heritage.

Last edited:
thats not my job

You fear Black power because you know that with how you think and the values you uphold, that you would be completely rejected as a tom, an adversary, a buffoon, spiritually rejected by your own ancestors, in any nation where conciousness rules. You need ro be identified as being as close to white as possible, so that you can have some value in this life. You, are an embarrassment to the color of your skin, and then your entire heritage.

man get ur time square soap box fake sounding Israelite gibberish talking *** out my face :lol:

thats not my job

Sounds like something my bigot grandma would say. I guess blacks are losing by advocating for both black and Hispanic rights when unfortunately a lot of Hispanics like yourself and my grandmother could give two damns about the black community. It's sad because this is how OUR oppressors want us to behave. Something as small as a language that's spoken can cause such a huge divide between people who are one in the same. I've also seen you speak positively about whites who are not even in the same stratosphere as you or your demographic though so that reasoning is false.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom