Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dude said that the hyperpigmentation caused Sosa's eyes to turn blue as well :rofl: :stoneface: I wasn't even upset at this because it was so damn stupid and hilarious

you damned near have the complexion of Idi Amin

:lol:

MTE1ODA0OTcxNTM4MDIzOTQ5.jpg

View media item 2244607
don't quit your time square soap box job.

nah, hispanics don't even have da concept of a "uncle ruckus".

:lol:

this guy is delusional

View media item 468193

As a Hispanic man I can tell you that statement is 100% false.:lol:

Mind blowing some of the things I read from this dude.

At this point I really don't see the purpose of going back and forth with this dude.

oh yeah? :nerd: im waiting..what it is.

[emoji]9203[/emoji][emoji]9203[/emoji][emoji]9203[/emoji][emoji]9203[/emoji][emoji]9203[/emoji][emoji]9203[/emoji]

I was born and raised in America, and I am not considered 100% American...
I get both of you.

Technically you are considered 100% American as it pertains to your nationality. 

Ethnicity is a different story. You can't ethnically be "American" or Puerto Rican. 

So saying someone is 100% Puerto Rican is odd because there's no other percentage you can be besides 100 or 0 
laugh.gif
.  You're either from Puerto Rico or you aren't. 

Nationality, Ethnicity and Race is like one big cluster**** of confusion on NT.

Last edited:
I was born and raised in America, and I am not considered 100% American...

I get both of you.

Technically you are considered 100% American as it pertains to your nationality. 

Ethnicity is a different story. You can't ethnically be "American". 

So saying someone is 100% Puerto Rican is odd because there's no other percentage you can be besides 100 or 0 :lol: .  You're either from Puerto Rico or you aren't. 

Nationality, Ethnicity and Race is like big cluster**** of confusion on NT.
Hence why that guy can't understand why he's black AND Dominican :lol:

Hence why that guy can't understand why he's black AND Dominican
laugh.gif
He lives in his own bubble and pretends to subscribe to a belief that "hispanics" are their own species and reserve the right to label themselves and reject any other labels given to them.

But he refers to himself as "hispanic" as if they adopted that nomenclature themselves. It really is the funniest and most bizarre **** in the world. 

Last edited:
Meaning they identify with that 100%. My grams talks and acts like that **** is a race rather than an ethnicity. She consistently says foul racist **** about my pops to the point where I can't even talk to her for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Last edited:
Hence why that guy can't understand why he's black AND Dominican :lol:

He lives in his own bubble and pretends to subscribe to a belief that "hispanics" are their own species and reserve the right to label themselves and reject any other labels given to them.

But he refers to himself as "hispanic" as if they adopted that nomenclature themselves. It really is the funniest and most bizarre **** in the world. 
Ahhh the classic ninja bubble ...for a guy that basically says he has "everything I need right here in the heightz B", he sure been riding with the country n middle America folks hard lately :lol: ...n u know he's never been to these places either ...truly fascinating/sad/hilarious all at the same time

ESPN is really trying hard to bring my man down. They had a whole Outside The Lines segment to Colin yesterday. However they never devote any time to talk about any of the points he makes, just the controversy.

They're trying to make sure athletes know their place, don't use their voice and don't stand up. The agenda is evident.

ESPN wants their white audience back, especially since they abandoned that white patriachal demo by showing women's sports and then having female anchors for quite some time. The white audience was okay with Black male jocks, just as long as they kept quiet and said nothing about race like Jordan and Kobe Bryant.

laugh.gif
as a black Dominican myself, this one got me. I never understood why race, ethnicity, and nationality were is so hard to understand though.
Group-think has been the primary influencer I believe. I mean this is basic **** most people learn while they're young but when you get out in the world...the confusion confuses people (if that makes any sense).

I mean there is a large majority of people in the world that believe things like "black = African American" or that all white people are this monolithic group of people. 

I had a ***** in the NBA thread once tell me that Luol Deng IS NOT Black. That **** completely BLEW my mind that there was an adult that really believed that.

Last edited:
ESPN is really trying hard to bring my man down. They had a whole Outside The Lines segment to Colin yesterday. However they never devote any time to talk about any of the points he makes, just the controversy.

They're trying to make sure athletes know their place, don't use their voice and don't stand up. The agenda is evident.

**** is sad bro. I've seen this man out here in the field with the youth in real life and they still want to tear him down. These black athlete's have to see the agenda they just choose to ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom