Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
*claims to reject non self-appointed labels*

*refers to self as english-appointed label*

Da census B

Last edited:
Here's the funny **** tho.

He wants so bad to not have anything to do with the word black...when the root of that terminology comes from the word Moor...which means black. An ACTUAL self-appointed label by Morrish (black) people. 
roll.gif
But willingly embraces another label that "hispanics" did not give themselves.

I swear you can't make this **** up.

Last edited:
Here's the funny **** tho.

He wants so bad to not have anything to do with the word black...when the root of that terminology comes from the word Moor...which means black. An ACTUAL self-appointed label by Morrish (black) people. :rofl: But willingly embraces another label that "hispanics" did not give themselves.

I swear you can't make this **** up.
He does not realize that in order to feel relevant, he still needs white people to label him, acknowledge him, through the census. He sees nothing wrong with that at all.

*claims to reject non self-appointed labels*

*refers to self as english-appointed label*

Da census B

wahh..wahh....u still wrong and come 2020..blacks & whites can't poach and assimilate Hispanics/latinos no more [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I'm not sure what Jesse Jackson has to do with black people around the globe. When term African-American was adopted in AMERICA it's not like black people around the globe suddenly weren't "black" anymore.

I'm not sure what Jesse Jackson has to do with black people around the globe. When term African-American was adopted in AMERICA it's not like black people around the globe suddenly weren't "black" anymore.

in America, African american = black.

Last edited:
Again, I've never met anyone in real life who even cares about a census, especially one that is 4 years away :lol: Adults who don't leech off their parents and the government have much more important things to worry about

Again, I've never met anyone in real life who even cares about a census, especially one that is 4 years away :lol:

u out da loop... advocacy groups from da hispanic/latino & arab/middle Easterner world lobbied to have their own categories in 2020. (da more our respective numbers are counted, da more proper represention is allocated.)

In regards to Kaep, has he cleared up his views on Castro?
“What I said was that I agree with the investment in education,” Kaepernick told reporters Sunday (via CSN Bay Area). “I also agree with the investment in free universal health care, as well as the involvement in him helping end apartheid in South Africa. I would hope that everybody agrees that those things are good things. Trying to push the false narrative that I was a supporter of the oppressive things that he did, it’s just not true.”

Kaep and I share the same viewpoint on Castro. I also found out he supported a free Palestinian state, which makes me respect him more. 

Last edited:
He stay high jackin great meaningful threads without consequences and extreme immunity from mods.

More power to em if they allow him to carry on such foolishness thread after thread

about a loser backup quarterback that just caught backlash & sweet karma bout sympathizing with Castro? :lol:

sure out his foot in his mouth :smh: :lol:
Wait, let me get this straight, you are calling a man that is championing the oppressed a loser, and you are living in what looks like a chicken coop?! He is protesting for people like you!

Last edited:
Collin Kaepernick has millions of dollars and has played in the Super Bowl if he's a loser signed me up for that life

Why do ya'll keep responding to this Sammy Sosa *** dude? :lol:

Love what Shannon said about this Kaep/Kaep thing. I'll give Castro his credit for supporting Assata and the Panthers but all that **** is not our fight to defend him.

Last edited:
Collin Kaepernick has millions of dollars and has played in the Super Bowl if he's a loser signed me up for that life

in his relevant context of course :lol:, as far as in life in general he set..got himself a big booty nessa and paid.

he stepped in it talking bout Castro... imagine me lionizing El Hefe on here :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I see his puppeteer GF got him on that Castro wave now :lol:

Yall keep falling for this SJW puppet :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom