Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

I can't even pretend that I feel myself becoming more radicalized on certain issues, and I consider myself pretty self conscious. So you're right, radical thinking from Black folks really shouldn't surprise me.

Honestly I just assumed @daddy style
 was white.
laugh.gif
I don't like the term "radical". It's like saying if someone thinks rape is wrong that is a radical thought. Same with the term "militant".

At the end of the day is people are seeing reality and truth, no matter what path they took to learn it.
Yeah, as I was typing it out it gave it a real negative connotation. I think some of us are just finally actually seeing some of the things we've heard about our whole lives.

Definitely not the word I wanted to use.

But man, I don't think I've ever been this on edge and angry in my life. I can only imagine how my brothers and sisters who deal with a lot more are feeling.

Still side eyeing you @daddy style

I've noticed your opinions have gradually become more and more radical.

My first thought was you were a long term troll play. I'm starting to believe I was right again.:lol:
Let me ask you this question, because I see that you are intelligent. Climate change, is that the globe trolling you? How is the global economic climate these days, in regard to europe I mean. Troll attempt?! White males killing themselves at a high rate, am I trolling you with that?! This discussion is about Kap, his stance on oppression, and for what Lucky and I were adding, how this is all going to end. Now you tell me, who is trolling?

I think your general idea where white people are headed is true however this "our ancestors got us" all we have to do sit back is crazy to me.

Believing some spiritual savior is coming to help instead of taking direct action is how we got here in the first place.

Last edited:
I think your general idea where white people are headed is true however this "our ancestors got us" all we have to do sit back is crazy to me.

Believing some spiritual savior is coming to help instead of taking direct action is how we got here in the first place.
Wrong. Believing in the WRONG saviour is what got us here. The right one has been here all along, and the door has been opened.

Still side eyeing you @daddy style

I've noticed your opinions have gradually become more and more radical.

My first thought was you were a long term troll play. I'm starting to believe I was right again.
laugh.gif
Let me ask you this question, because I see that you are intelligent. Climate change, is that the globe trolling you? How is the global economic climate these days, in regard to europe I mean. Troll attempt?! White males killing themselves at a high rate, am I trolling you with that?! This discussion is about Kap, his stance on oppression, and for what Lucky and I were adding, how this is all going to end. Now you tell me, who is trolling?
I don't have any issue with your main points, it's your delivery and aggression on the topic that makes me question. I just fear our message being twisted by other parties, so if I'm wrong I apologize. There have just been a lot of instances of people taking years with a new screen name to troll. I wouldn't put it past some NTers today either.
laugh.gif

For the record though, I don't disagree with you. I think we pretty much agree on most issues. Your approach just threw me off.

But by all means, I probably shouldn't have questioned you as a troll the way I did, so my apologies. Last thing I want to do is tear down people who I share the same goal with.

Yeah, as I was typing it out it gave it a real negative connotation. I think some of us are just finally actually seeing some of the things we've heard about our whole lives.

But man, I don't think I've ever been this on edge and angry in my life. I can only imagine how my brothers and sisters who deal with a lot more are feeling.

I was angry when I initially came to the realization of what time it was. I always knew about the overall system but had hope there could change. I have accepted people will never change as these feelings are in their nature and it is not my job to change what is in someones nature. We shouldnt be debating anymore about what time it is which is why Im glad Trump won. Literally a few years ago when I would call out white supremacy on here cats would call me crazy and use Obama as a pass to show "progress". Now that Trump is about to be in office now all of a sudden people want to tighten up. Cats on here would literally debate me about racism only being in the south and racist were a tiny minority, yet according to the election 46% of Americans believe in OVERT systematic white supremacy and everyone else prefers it to be low key.

The only thing black people should be doing now is strategizing and building and Niketalk definitely isnt the place for it.

Think about it, you have cats still trying to convince Ninja he is black lol. At this stage in the game if folks dont know what time it is you dont need to be around them or associate with them. God forbid the day cats like Ninja get their card pulled by the system I damn sure wont shed a tear. We have 500+ years of examples of what not to do and people still want to continue towards a path of ultimate destruction. They can have it.

People waking up man. I think thats a better way to put it than using radical after thinking about it, and the connotation that the word "radical" has. Coincidentally we've been conditioned to view uprisings as radical movements [emoji]128064[/emoji] funny how that works.

You can only victimize people for so long before they're done turning the other cheek and hoping for the best.

I can't even pretend that I feel myself becoming more radicalized on certain issues, and I consider myself pretty self conscious. So you're right, radical thinking from Black folks really shouldn't surprise me.

Honestly I just assumed @daddy style

was white.:lol:

I don't like the term "radical". It's like saying if someone thinks rape is wrong that is a radical thought. Same with the term "militant".

At the end of the day is people are seeing reality and truth, no matter what path they took to learn it.

It's crazy to me that people don't understand this man. It gets called paranoia, people say you're being divisive, etc. People were still getting lynched in the 60s, some of us have grandparents and great grandparents living now who were alive back then. Fast forward they killin Black folks and getting go fund me accounts set up to cover expenses to get them off all charges. And people still haven't figured it out.

I don't have any issue with your main points, it's your delivery and aggression on the topic that makes me question. I just fear our message being twisted by other parties, so if I'm wrong I apologize. There have just been a lot of instances of people taking years with a new screen name to troll. I wouldn't put it past some NTers today either.:lol:

For the record though, I don't disagree with you. I think we pretty much agree on most issues. Your approach just threw me off.

But by all means, I probably shouldn't have questioned you as a troll the way I did, so my apologies. Last thing I want to do is tear down people who I share the same goal with.
PEACE and many blessings to you. May your ancestors rise with you.

People waking up man. I think thats a better way to put it than using radical after thinking about it, and the connotation that the word "radical" has. Coincidentally we've been conditioned to view uprisings as radical movements [emoji]128064[/emoji] funny how that works.

You can only victimize people for so long before they're done turning the other cheek and hoping for the best.
It's crazy to me that people don't understand this man. It gets called paranoia, people say you're being divisive, etc. People were still getting lynched in the 60s, some of us have grandparents and great grandparents living now who were alive back then. Fast forward they killin Black folks and getting go fund me accounts set up to cover expenses to get them off all charges. And people still haven't figured it out.

This is why you have all these white malitias because they are waiting for the day blacks say enough is enough, meanwhile in reality black folks are more worried about social media and whats on tv lol.

I was angry when I initially came to the realization of what time it was. I always knew about the overall system but had hope there could change. I have accepted people will never change as these feelings are in their nature and it is not my job to change what is in someones nature. We shouldnt be debating anymore about what time it is which is why Im glad Trump won. Literally a few years ago when I would call out white supremacy on here cats would call me crazy and use Obama as a pass to show "progress". Now that Trump is about to be in office now all of a sudden people want to tighten up. Cats on here would literally debate me about racism only being in the south and racist were a tiny minority, yet according to the election 46% of Americans believe in OVERT systematic white supremacy and everyone else prefers it to be low key.

The only thing black people should be doing now is strategizing and building and Niketalk definitely isnt the place for it.

Think about it, you have cats still trying to convince Ninja he is black lol. At this stage in the game if folks dont know what time it is you dont need to be around them or associate with them. God forbid the day cats like Ninja get their card pulled by the system I damn sure wont shed a tear. We have 500+ years of examples of what not to do and people still want to continue towards a path of ultimate destruction. They can have it.
The thing that I've been able to tell myself that has somewhat eased my anger is the amount of people who didn't vote. Half the country sat out. I can't help but believe that group of disillusioned people would not have supported systemic white supremacy.

Then I think of the millions of people who DID support this guy and I get upset again.

But you're right. I keep telling myself that the next four years will give us no choice but to get organized and make actual moves. With a common enemy we all have to band together. My optimistic side wants to believe that this is the last gasp attempt, and that when people are forced to wake up we will be ready. Maybe some kind of social evolution for us all as minorities, because we can never seem to get together for a common cause.

No other options at this point.

Last edited:

Point taken about this not being the place, as there are many who lurk and try to twist the message, as evidenced here on this thread. All will be revealed though, all is being revealed through the actions of our ancestors. The oppresors time is nil.

This is why you have all these white malitias because they are waiting for the day blacks say enough is enough, meanwhile in reality black folks are more worried about social media and whats on tv lol.
They are going to turn on each other. Money will be the reason.

The thing that I've been able to tell myself that has somewhat eased my anger is the amount of people who didn't vote. Half the country sat out. I can't help but believe that group of disillusioned people would not have supported systemic white supremacy.

Then I think of the millions of people who DID support this guy and I get upset again.

But you're right. I keep telling myself that the next four years will give us no choice but to get organized and make actual moves. With a common enemy we all have to band together. My optimistic side wants to believe that this is the last gasp attempt, and that when people are forced to wake up we will be ready. Maybe some kind of social evolution for us all as minorities, because we can never seem to get together for a common cause.

Exacty many people are simply tired and refuse to support Evil whether one is lesser than the evil. Clinton and Trump are the same damn thing lol. Dudes get caught up in cats trying to shame them into voting for Clinton as if the "more of the same" government isnt responsible for the deaths of people overseas.

not voting is another form of protest point blank so people shouldnt be shamed for doing what they felt was right.

Exacty many people are simply tired and refuse to support Evil whether one is lesser than the evil. Clinton and Trump are the same damn thing lol. Dudes get caught up in cats trying to shame them into voting for Clinton as if the "more of the same" government isnt responsible for the deaths of people overseas.

not voting is another form of protest point blank so people shouldnt be shamed for doing what they felt was right.

You bet not say this in the political thread :lol:

I couldn't help but laugh at all of the people who went on the "shame on you...this is your fault for not voting" rants after the election. 
laugh.gif

Trump and Clinton are not the same damn thing,
They both are devils. 

Last edited:

This is a tough one for me, because I do think people have the right to sit out in protest, but I really don't think they're the same. They may very well be the same behind closed doors, but the brashness that Trump came with expressing these racist, sexist and xenophobic beliefs outwardly for the world to see has really shifted the climate in this country. People feel a lot more comfortable expressing their views regardless of what the response is. We're in this new generation where all opinions are created equal regardless of where it comes from or how ridiculous it is. That has to be a direct response to us as a country championing Trump and his absurdity.

But at the end of the day, I feel like this is a good thing. It is our chance to actually change the system. That wouldn't have happened with Hillary in office. I just wasn't eager to deal with the 4 year winter before the Spring.

Last edited:
This is a tough one for me, because I do think people have the right to sit out in protest, but I really don't think they're the same. They may very well be the same behind closed doors, but the brashness that Trump came with expressing these racist, sexist and xenophobic beliefs outwardly for the world to see has really shifted the climate in this country. People feel a lot more comfortable expressing their views regardless of what the response is. We're in this new generation where all opinions are created equal regardless of where it comes from or how ridiculous it is. That has to be a direct response to us as a country championing Trump and his absurdity.

But at the end of the day, I feel like this is a good thing. It is our chance to actually change the system. That wouldn't have happened with Hillary in office. I just wasn't eager to deal with the 4 year winter before the Spring.

Trump winning is a good thing because if other politicans dont smarten up and see they toom voters for granted then this country will never change. Anyone who can't see that and simply blindly supports politicians isn't someone Id even waste time conversing with. Black people have been getting slaughtered under every president, yet continue to support them no questions asked. Lol if cats want to be fools them they can have at it.

I couldn't help but laugh at all of the people who went on the "shame on you...this is your fault for not voting" rants after the election. 
laugh.gif

They both are devils. 
They're both very flawed candidates. But you could make a reasonable assumption that Hillary wouldn't fill her cabinet with as many white supremacists and bigots. And her supreme court pick could turn the supreme court more progressive. Trump has already promised to nominate very conservative pro-life judges who will undoubtedly let black voter suppression continue, overturn Roe v. Wade and likely overturn several LGBT rights as well.

Last edited:
I couldn't help but laugh at all of the people who went on the "shame on you...this is your fault for not voting" rants after the election. :lol:  

They both are devils. 

Lol its not worth talking to those types. Let them defend trump or clinton all they want.

I couldn't help but laugh at all of the people who went on the "shame on you...this is your fault for not voting" rants after the election. :lol:  

They both are devils. 
Clinton's only redeeming quality is that she is a woman. There is nothing wrong with using satan's tools against him, and men who live with white privilege knew that risk, hence Trump.

They are going to turn on each other. Money will be the reason.

Some of the things you say remind me of when I had to go to church and Bible study as a kid and I learned about the fall of Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrha etc. Especially the mention of a cleanse currently being underway.

I removed myself from Christianity but it's crazy how applicable some of that stuff is to current events. I guess it's part of history repeating itself and the endless existential cycle.

Back
Top Bottom