Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Forget Vick saying that, his biggest mistake was being another dude giving a platform to Jason Whitlock. He's the white person's favorite type of black person right now, a dude pretending to be the voice of all black people while running them down to a wide audience. Him and others like him are a cancer.

Jason Whitlock wants to be white so bad

I mean it depends.

When you look at the non-athletes Nike/Adidas/Under Armour works with: Pharrell, Ye, A$AP Rocky just signed to Under Armour, A$AP Bari was w/ Nike at least before his little incident. Sprite stays w/ a rapper in their commercials/cans or some type of rap content campaign going on. They recognize the power of the urban consumer.

IDK it just depends on how it was marketed I guess. If the Hovs, Ye's, Drakes, Puffs, Mayweathers, etc. used their brands correctly, Nike would definitely be interested in doing business because at the end of the day the consumer they're trying to sell to pays attention to these dudes and the culture that they are influential in. Urban culture is it right now. We flip the worth of brands all the time from TIDAL, Effen, Ciroc, etc. But I understand also that an athletic league is a lot different than liquor.

It also depends if the LeBrons, KDs, Stephs would jump ship or stay w/ massa.

It's an interesting idea at the least but there are definitely a lot of kinks that would have to be worked out. With this first generation of rap CEO's approaching old money status in the next couple of decades it's gonna be interesting to see what they attempt to do to change the infrastructure of how things work.

The risk of potting their money for this league would be MASSIVE

money would absolutely be the problem

you're clearly unaware of how much it cost to run an NBA/NFL team let alone a whole league, most of those people couldn't even pay the players for more than a year or 2, let alone stadiums etc

Money is always gonna be the issue. There is a reason Cube started with that small league and it has promise but it's gonna need capital to open the door to get more players involved. Them old cats reliving a dream with a small window of time

between

floyd
puff
hov
p
suge (lol)
jordan
oprah
beyonce
ye
dre
baby
slim
will
spike
denzel
drake
nas
russell
dudes like iovine who would probably be silently involved

basically everyone in that lane of big money blacks

and you got an investor(s) to match

money wouldnt be the issue it would be the unrealisticness of all those ppl being on the same page

Bruh lol

None of these people are billionaires. Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft combined are worth over 10 bil and that's just 2 NFL owners. It's 30 NBA owners and 30 other NFL owners, all billionaires dawg.

It's a good idea but rapper and actor money ain't close to that. Those are pennies. You need way more than that to run a league.

LeBron has as much money as many of those people and a lot more than a few of em and Dan Gilbert still signing his paycheck.

There's a reason none of these leagues have competition.

Bruh lol

None of these people are billionaires. Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft combined are worth over 10 bil and that's just 2 NFL owners. It's 30 NBA owners and 30 other NFL owners, all billionaires dawg.

It's a good idea but rapper and actor money ain't close to that. Those are pennies. You need way more than that to run a league.

Man people in this thread really think these owners are using their money to run the league smh. The money to pay players and run the league comes from television contacts. The issue would be the lawsuits from the NFL about the major networks signing deals to air the games. All a billionaire's money is used for us but in money. Once in you're going to recoupe in a few years.

you would have to spend every dollar and then some from the tv contract to pay the players and that's assuming an upstart league would get an identical contract from tv networks which is laughable but that still doesn't account for paying staff, getting arenas,insurance etc

like I said those people DO NOT have enough money to fund a league

when's the last time anyone seriously challenged any major sports league?

you would have to spend every dollar and then some from the tv contract to pay the players and that's assuming an upstart league would get an identical contract from tv networks which is laughable but that still doesn't account for paying staff, getting arenas,insurance etc

like I said those people DO NOT have enough money to fund a league

when's the last time anyone seriously challenged any major sports league?

Vince was having but was he really that much richer than that list combined? And again like someone else said a lot of the money would come from potential TV deals and I also mentioned investors.

But it was just a cool idea to think about.

They got to him a long time ago smh.

I aint mad at him though.

He just got, got.

Unless there is legitimately some Get
Out **** going on where people are literally physically bound to shucking and jiving there is no excuse for this type of ****.

He could have kept it at the idea of Kaepernick's level of play being the reason he's out of work and it likely would have just smoothed over. But he specifically went at his hair like that even matters once that helmet comes on.

Unless there is legitimately some Get
Out **** going on where people are literally physically bound to shucking and jiving there is no excuse for this type of ****.

He could have kept it at the idea of Kaepernick's level of play being the reason he's out of work and it likely would have just smoothed over. But he specifically went at his hair like that even matters once that helmet comes on.

He did serious time for some BS.

He went from the most famous athlete to jailbird.

I see what your saying but the system broke dude.

Funny thing about the hair is Vick was like an icon like AI for that **** with the fro and the braids. Sad to see how badly he was broken, but I get it.

Man people in this thread really think these owners are using their money to run the league smh. The money to pay players and run the league comes from television contacts. The issue would be the lawsuits from the NFL about the major networks signing deals to air the games. All a billionaire's money is used for us but in money. Once in you're going to recoupe in a few years.
Of course the money from TV helps but these owners are still putting their own money into teams. The big sponsors do business with billionaires cuz they know it's worth it, it's a pay off for them too. Building stadiums, Arenas, paying team staff, arena/stadium staff. You need more than Diddy, Oprah and some rappers for that.

Wait, Mike said this on the house slave Whitlock show

snoop.png

I thought he said this on twitter or something.

Take my pass back. I can't give Mike a pass after hearing everything he said. Homie said Colin needs a life coach... My _ what?

And he co-signing with Jason "we sick massa" Whitlock.

Damn Mike. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom