Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
What makes a person 100% black?

Funny coming from a fellow light skin *****

You've always been a clown.

Sad we couldn't have left you behind. :frown:
giphy.gif
Damn.

Vick ****ed up with being cruel to dogs....he deserves the bad karma that comes with it

Lmao, what about all the people that slaughter animals daily ("humanely" LMAO) that y'all consume

Anyways at this point, if you identify yourself as black, you have no business watching the NFL. This the **** I don't like. Dudes in here and on social media talking about how it's messed up kap ain't getting hired and are social media high fiving him for his stance but gon be on that couch Sunday or Monday or worse spending money at a bar, cheering they fav team on like nothing ever happened.

You telling me out of all the twitter warriors not ONE person w/ a platform has suggested black ppl just pretend the NFL doesn't exist for a while? At least until kap gets signed?

Nobody thinks that would be powerful? Atleast since the players can't or won't do ****, the fans could do something. I know for sure I'm not watching no NFL game period. But unfortunately this is one of those things where if it's not done collectively it's a waste of time

Lmao, what about all the people that slaughter animals daily ("humanely" LMAO) that y'all consume

Anyways at this point, if you identify yourself as black, you have no business watching the NFL. This the **** I don't like. Dudes in here and on social media talking about how it's messed up kap ain't getting hired and are social media high fiving him for his stance but gon be on that couch Sunday or Monday or worse spending money at a bar, cheering they fav team on like nothing ever happened.

You telling me out of all the twitter warriors not ONE person w/ a platform has suggested black ppl just pretend the NFL doesn't exist for a while? At least until kap gets signed?

Nobody thinks that would be powerful? Atleast since the players can't or won't do ****, the fans could do something. I know for sure I'm not watching no NFL game period. But unfortunately this is one of those things where if it's not done collectively it's a waste of time

Plenty of people have said we should boycott the NFL and have been saying it for a while.

First of all I'm not a sports fan......

Second of all he killed all of those dogs for fighting entertainment..NOT FOOD!

So the black fans should boycott... but its cool for the black players to play the games, take the practice squad check, or coach on the sidelines and scout... and the black employees to work the stadium, concessions, parking lot etc?

Long as all the black people collecting a check from doing something related to the NFL to provide for their family, we blacks thats just fans should boycott?

Plenty of people have said we should boycott the NFL and have been saying it for a while.

But are they gon actually do it though

First of all I'm not a sports fan......

Second of all he killed all of those dogs for fighting entertainment..NOT FOOD!

Same ****. There's other stuff to eat. Basically killing for preference

So the black fans should boycott... but its cool for the black players to play the games, take the practice squad check, or coach on the sidelines and scout... and the black employees to work the stadium, concessions, parking lot etc?

Long as all the black people collecting a check from doing something related to the NFL to provide for their family, we blacks thats just fans should boycott?

Huh? You have to start somewhere. And NFL players are barely even supporting kaep publically so to think that they will boycott is a joke. We know damn well they will never do it. Never gonna happen. So why use that as an excuse not to take matters into your own hands and boycott ? It will most certainly make a difference.

No black person should be buyin no ticket to an NFL game, or even watching one for that matter. Do you know how powerful that would be? Even with all the athletes playing and employees like you say. If they don't get our dollars or our views they don't make the revenue that they usually do. It will most definitely hurt

Again, people will. It won't put much of a dent.

Don't think I don't agree that there should be some effort put in to make the NFL know where we stand, but these things do not happen overnight nor do they happen in a few years. What we need, a great amount of changing of what we have been taught since birth. That kind of repackaging and reteaching requires much work

On what grounds? Why are people boycotting?

Because of this?

We will see viewership numbers to see if it holds up

Unfortunately, I don't expect the numbers to be majorly changed. But then again I am not basing my guesses off of anything but my own assumptions

I just can't believe there's not one person with the platform that says it. Especially the way they have all (pretended) to support kaep. That would be the ultimate support imo

Back
Top Bottom