Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thing is even if he does do the clean up, pacifying thing and go on some sort of "reconciliation" tour, what does he apologize for, how does he apologize? I'm sorry I cared about innocent people being murdered?

Attachments

• 1919016_1215132731155_7189493_n.jpg
    1919016_1215132731155_7189493_n.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1919016_1215132611152_5564285_n.jpg
    1919016_1215132611152_5564285_n.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 10398516_1059927851130_3187493_n.jpg
    10398516_1059927851130_3187493_n.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 11
Maybe you should not wear your hat backwards like that.

Corporate America does not accept that, why should the MLB

Thing is even if he does do the clean up, pacifying thing and go on some sort of "reconciliation" tour, what does he apologize for, how does he apologize? I'm sorry I cared about innocent people being murdered?

Basically.

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable white people"

"I'm sorry I spoke up about the racism in America"

**** outta here.

if we're being honest, he hijacked da national anthem for his (although benevolent in intent & nature) own agenda, and polarized something that's supposed to pay homage to fallen heroes & da fidelity to da Country.

To people like us that ain't that exxxtra patriotic, it wasn't a big deal, to people who wear da adulation for da country on their sleeve, it was a biiiiig deal.

my guess? play up that red blooded "Murcian" jingoism till someone cuts him a check.

This is the real issue folks, do your research. It's no reason I shouldn't be playing professional baseball. I was personally trained by Brandon Phillips and his brother PJ in high school and college. I was slated to go pro but I was blackballed.

I'm sure there are plenty of reasons that you aren't outside of being blackballed. Unless Brandon Phillips and his brother PJ have a "drafted by a MLB team guarantee" they keep under wraps.

But what did you do/didn't you do that caused you to be blackballed?

Ya'll not saying anything that hasn't been said. We know how old white men operate.

That's why I don't understand what point they are trying to prove or make

"hijacked" the national anthem? Did he force the cameras to find their way on him? Could the NFL not find something much more American to scan over than the black guy "disrespecting" the anthem?

"hijacked" the national anthem? Did he force the cameras to find their way on him? Could the NFL not find something much more American to scan over than the black guy "disrespecting" the anthem?

somehow he took over espn and made them cover him non stop too

I did nothing my stats were very good, I hit to all feilds mostly right. I can play 3rd/OF/DH very fast and A+ arm. If I were in the league I'd be a stronger more powerful version of Brandon Phillips or Andruw Jones in center. My stats would be 295-300BA 25-30HR 90rbi 20-25SB. "Mr. P" Brandon's father taught me to field and hit like Brandon but I'm more powerful.

Ya'll not saying anything that hasn't been said. We know how old white men operate.

so why this righteous indignation cuz Colin ain't back?

he knew what was at stake when he signed up.

clap for a man that sacrificed a lucrative NFL career for what he felt was a greater cause.

i personally think he'll be back, Injuries are as frequent as cleats in da NFL, and something might pop up for him later.

I did nothing my stats were very good, I hit to all feilds mostly right. I can play 3rd/OF/DH very fast and A+ arm. If I were in the league I'd be a stronger more powerful version of Brandon Phillips or Andruw Jones in center. My stats would be 295-300BA 25-30HR 90rbi 20-25SB. "Mr. P" Brandon's father taught me to field and hit like Brandon but I'm more powerful.

Really dude. All this is just because you can't get over the fact you were a bust

Mike realized c**ning won't save him.

so why this righteous indignation cuz Colin ain't back?

Just cuz we're not surprised by it don't mean we won't still discuss it.

Really dude. All this is just because you can't get over the fact you were a bust

What is he talking about? lol Dude need to go to facebook with that rant.

people who take umbrage with what he did feel like that.

Surely you know this is how Kaepernick detractors feel right?

But the logic behind it is flawed. Conversation only goes as far as people can carry it. More people and/or more popular people push the conversation further.

Back
Top Bottom