Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, I'm really good I played football with Neiko, Dewayne Harris (cowboys), Asher Allen, Johnathan Davis. We all played on the same filed, that's a lot of talent. Baseball I played against Tim Beckham and Jason Heyward throughout high school and ranked Top 100 in the State of Georgia.

All these connections can't help you out? not even for a try out?

:lol: a mess in here right now .....we talking old high school glory days stories???

If the streets and the henny aint get a hold of me ........mane i was something else on that court :smh:

Guy Who Ran Out The Back Of His Own End Zone Gets Job Before Colin Kaepernick

ewlzsxahdr5zma5sqrok.jpg

What’s your favorite Dan Orlovsky highlight?

Trick question: There’s only the one.

Anyway, Orlovsky signed with the Rams today (as first reported by Jason Romano) where he’ll back up Jared Goff and Sean Mannion, and hopefully avoid his end zone at all costs. Orlovsky, who will turn 34 next month, last started more than five games in one season during the Detroit Lions’ doomed 2008 campaign, in which they went 0-16. He has thrown for one touchdown and one interception in the past six seasons.

Meanwhile, Colin Kaepernick remains unemployed.

http://deadspin.com/guy-who-ran-out-the-back-of-his-own-end-zone-gets-job-b-1797107179

Son really in here bragging about playing D2 baseball at an HBCU. HbCUs aren't even known for their baseball teams.

Looking at the responses to Chris Long's tweets, you can't expect to have civil arguments with people that have Trump, dogs, American flags, pics of themselves in hunting gear, or Ford 150s in their avys. You already know the deal if you see those.

Son really in here bragging about playing D2 baseball at an HBCU. HbCUs aren't even known for their baseball teams.
I batted .330 plus with 6 plus home runs at every level since T-ball. That's why I had scouts at my D2 college scouting me. If you know anything about baseball you'd know most MLB players go to junior college, not a University like I did.

Back
Top Bottom