Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
But the logic behind it is flawed. Conversation only goes as far as people can carry it. More people and/or more popular people push the conversation further.

except that ain't gonna happen cuz da audience ofvda conversation that matters is da NFL owners who hold da prospects of giving Kaepernick a job, and to them their logic of a irreverence to da flag is unshakable and not flawed.

So the owners, chose to televise the "hijacking" of the anthem? The orchestrated their own hijacking?

Anybody in Atlanta want to long toss I'm down? I tried contacting the Gwinnett braves but to no avail. I'm 27 I just need a scout and he'll become rich. I'm that good. Football too. I'm 6'0 235 solid I could be an Linebacker/Running Back/ Strong Saftey for the Falcons or The Raiders right now. My FS teammate from high school is Nieko Thorpe from the Sea Hawks. He begged me to play my senior year at Tucker in Football but I got drafted in baseball. I regret not playing to this day. I could be a millionaire by now.

IMG_0091.GIF

No, I'm really good I played football with Neiko, Dewayne Harris (cowboys), Asher Allen, Johnathan Davis. We all played on the same filed, that's a lot of talent. Baseball I played against Tim Beckham and Jason Heyward throughout high school and ranked Top 100 in the State of Georgia.

I like the way this thread has turned lol

Let's get dude signed so he can become a millionaire :rofl:

Btw my best friend won a championship @ grandview. I think it's D3 though ‍♂️ Still raw as hell WR doe.

Yeah, I won a championship freshman year Albany State University. 6 HR look it up. Get me signed I'll give back to my NT homies.

Back
Top Bottom