Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ray is so lost. He's not intelligent at all but because he speaks with gravitas he thinks he can get away with it. I'm not even sure what his point was.

Ray is so lost. He's not intelligent at all but because he speaks with gravitas he thinks he can get away with it. I'm not even sure what his point was.

Thought I was the only one. He kept yelling " WE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS OUR WHOLE LIVES." then really dodged the question if Malet is better than Kaep. :stoneface: Then somehow jumped to tellin shannon "YOU JUST MADE MY POINT."

Gotta be infuriating as hell to argue with someone like that. Confuse you, Dodge questions, then try to make your point theirs. Man what?

:lol: Man real stuff right there, the only thing I was thinking after that video ended was "Damn I feel bad for Shannon."

Thought I was the only one. He kept yelling " WE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS OUR WHOLE LIVES." then really dodged the question if Malet is better than Kaep. :stoneface: Then somehow jumped to tellin shannon "YOU JUST MADE MY POINT."

Yeah, I was listening to it this morning and Ray was tryna be real safe. He wasn't even making sense. This is simple. Kaep as a backup, is better than every backup in the league. It's bum *** QB's just sitting on rosters but they give all these fake excuses for why Kaep can't get a job.

image1.PNG Brother Shannon's facial expressions when Ray is talking are gold

Attachments

• image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    932.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
For those who doubt my skills and that I was trained personally by Brandon Phillips and his family.

Attachments

• IMG_2707.JPG
    IMG_2707.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 26
Yeah, I was listening to it this morning and Ray was tryna be real safe. He wasn't even making sense. This is simple. Kaep as a backup, is better than every backup in the league. It's bum *** QB's just sitting on rosters but they give all these fake excuses for why Kaep can't get a job.

I don't buy the "Kaep doesn't have a job before of his on-the-field play" narrative at all when Ryan Mallett, EJ Manuel, Dan Orlvsky, Ryan Nassib, and Geno Smith are all on teams. They need to stop playing acting like it's his play on the field instead of his stance.

lol randomly I went to Shannon sharpe gram and he got hella heat lmaooo random as hell posin w miro 7s and DB4s

Ray should stick to tap dancing and leave the REAL discussions about Race to Brother Shannon.

raylewisdance.gif

keyword is was

hes awful now

didnt his teammates hate him for swooping in quickly and simpin on aldons ex?
bruh
our whole team was dismantled
harbaugh last year and the years following
what did u expect him to do
he still had a decent/average qbr in that time span
so that whole awful stuff is blown waaaay outta proportion

Back
Top Bottom