Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haven't personally looked at his stats but have heard from most if not all people who have and Kaep statistically should be on a squad.

If Kaep wasn't still a good QB there wouldn't be as much of a conversation

Even with him falling off the players that are getting picked up are still under his potential

they don't carry any baggage either.

you're asking a owner to take on a high profile polarizing figure that isn't that good...

thats a recipe for extended unemployment/free agency.

baggage b.... baggage.

da scrubs you named aren't political lightning rods either.

Obviously but you first stated it was due to his playing ability.

Brock Osweiler had one of the worst seasons ever on a playoff team and he's employed. We all know what this is about, let's not blame it on skills

I think I see what he's saying tho...if dude had a better stat line over the last few years, it would be easier to prove that this is why he's unemployed.

we all know it is, but as Detective Harris tells us, "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove."

fact is that guy from 2013 is no more. he can be viewed as RGIII+ at this point.

they can also easily claim his playing style would be difficult to adjust for as a backup, if, say, Matt Stafford is your starter, you don't want him as a backup because you'd essentially have to change your whole offense.

it's ****** IMO, but there's a flimsy case to be made. no fanbase is clamoring for Kap, and as Tim Tebow demonstrated, they'll bring you in just to print jerseys if they see that's the market.

for me, this blackballing is as reflective of NFL fans as a whole as anything else.

...all that typed, I'd take him as a backup for Dak but I know that ain'hannin.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...l-ranks-in-top-50-of-nflpa-merchandise-sales/

Kaepernick is the only player without a team to rank in the top 50

He definitely still has many fans :pimp: I hate this sport, but I want him to succeed just because of his beliefs and actions

There's an article every month about his jersey sales, and of course the racist white hicks come out to spam message boards with "loser" and "thug" comments :rofl:

It's hilarious that people are STILL commenting "What has he ever done for the blacks" like dude isn't involved and hasn't donated millions to multiple charities, programs, etc. :lol:

but what statline the others bum have?

call him contoversial or whatever but the only thing players can stand up for is issues that affect the league (ie domestic violence etc)

if kaep was kneeling for the opoid epidemic hed be starting

Obviously but you first stated it was due to his playing ability.

Brock Osweiler had one of the worst seasons ever on a playoff team and he's employed. We all know what this is about, let's not blame it on skills

Brock don't have baggage...you can't factor one without da other, or else Ray Rice would've beeeeeeeeeeeen back.

Nobody talks about how Harbaugh leaving, key people on the OL that left, injuries and how it had affected his play but yet he managed to throw 59% with 16 TDs and 4 Picks in his last season with the 49ers....but he's not a good QB >D

Brock don't have baggage...you can't factor one without da other, or else Ray Rice would've beeeeeeeeeeeen back.

Brock purposely throwing games is more detrimental to a team than a guy making a political stance.

But you got it. Just don't blame it on football.

Back
Top Bottom