Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wild thing about that is he'd likely still be playing if there was no video

of course, he was originally given what, 3 game suspension and never lied about what happened? only difference is da video surfaced.

and he's still married to his wife.

also curiously didn't apply when Richie Incognito was out here using racial slurs against his teammate. The Dolphins did the right thing
richie still got a job wit Buffalo.
and his teammates in Miami took his side instead ofvda other guy.

He played better last year than Vick did before going to prison dudes gotta stop with the BS

Not shocked given the source tho you know buddy fighting the good fight for white supremacy until the end of his days

richie still got a job wit Buffalo.
and his teammates in Miami took his side instead ofvda other guy.

No @#@$, that's the point I was making, so I'm not sure why you're trying to argue :lol: Dudes like him and Riley Cooper can get away with racially abusing people, while Kaepernick doesn't insult ANYONE and gets blackballed

Did I ask what his teammates thought? Majority of the NFL is made up of brainless/brain damaged athletes that couldn't care less about anything other than a paycheck. I specifically stated that the FANS weren't outraged about this off-field "baggage" you keep bringing up.

They give people with murder, rape, and racism "baggage" second chances, but they want Kaepernick blackballed from the league.

I'm not surprised that YOU are defending calling people "half n___ piece of ____" though

Last edited:
I'm not underestimating. Again, not sure why you keep repeating something that everyone knows. You're the one who said "off field baggage is something that the NFL and its fans don't tolerate", and I gave you examples that prove that to be completely false. These people care more about "Murica" being "insulted" than their favorite "blue collar, hard working" athletes raping women in bathroom stalls

you mean they made it about the flag in order to take offense

Colin was da one who chose da national anthem as a vessel for his activism, some people will never be receptive to his message because of da platform he chose, its just what it is with that demographic.

now if he was on his prime doing it they'd have no recourse BUT to tackle da issue head on pun intended, but since he's washed he's presumedly not worth da headache.

Colin was da one who chose da national anthem as a vessel for his activism, some people will never be receptive to his message because of da platform he chose, its just what it is with that demographic.

now if he was on his prime doing it they'd have no recourse BUT to tackle da issue head on pun intended, but since he's washed he's presumedly not worth da headache.

its conflating the issue and obscuring the real reason behind his action

white people will always try to frame the conversation in such a way that lends "credence" to their position even when they are clearly in the wrong

as the title of the thread states, colin sat because the anthem ITSELF is racist

so asking for respect for a flag that represents all the things WRONG with the country is both facetious and self serving

Ed gotta cop da Cuban, da hemi, and da new skin tone so he can stunt on yambs for the rest of da summer.

Not to tap dance like Ninja, but dudes was calling Kaep SackorPick the year or two before Colin became an activist.

Ninja is a NT legend though. His sneaker collection is 2nd to none on NT.

Not to tap dance like Ninja, but dudes was calling Kaep SackorPick the year or two before Colin became an activist.

that was my creation and yes before he became pro black i think aldons ex changed him lol before that he was a wanna be cholo that embraced the hyphy movement lol

that was my creation and yes before he became pro black i think aldons ex changed him lol before that he was a wanna be cholo that embraced the hyphy movement lol
Yea Colin's swag has def changed

you know is Kaepernick's playing ability didn't fall off a cliff, this wouldn't be so polarizing...

That's irrelevant. He's better than starters on 3 or 4 teams and he's definitely better than all backups. Kaep spoke about white racism and it pissed white people off. **** is simple. Ain't no deep reason, it ain't about football, none of that.

You keep saying **** that people already know just to troll and do your "I hate my own" routine. It's corny.

Back
Top Bottom