Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's irrelevant. He's better than starters on 3 or 4 teams and he's definitely better than all backups

like i said, all those other guys aren't polarizing either.

I'm Sure Ray Rice was more than serviceable back when he was blackballed following da video of him & his wife.

no NFL owners wants da problems, especially for a guy thats a glorified backup at this point pf his career unless he can rewind his prime.

Bomani made a really great point about sacrificing wins for the controversy. You'd think having a **** tier QB would make a team rethink if it could maybe bring a good season but here we are :lol:

Man Bomani let the choppa sing on this one

This is such a great video, amazing content and he devoured those callers. Especially that union caller and the guy after him about not wanting politics in football, such flimsy arguments. and props to that caller that pointed out that OTHER players/teams also protested, some knelt with Kaep and also the Seahawks who did their own thing, but nothing happened to them, the Seahawks really didn't have to do anything. Thanks for posting. It's a shame that people allow themselves to let their pride get the better of them when a certain poster comes around looking to sidetrack the topic/argument thus derailing the thread. I'm not saying to hit the ignore button, how hard is it to just not acknowledge? It's the same thing over and over. The only way to win is to not answer, had that just been done in the first place the posting would've stopped, let him leave and make his rounds to the other thread.

This topic deserves that

like i said, all those other guys aren't polarizing either.

I'm Sure Ray Rice was more than serviceable back when he was blackballed following da video of him & his wife.

no NFL owners wants da problems, especially for a guy thats a glorified backup at this point pf his career unless he can rewind his prime.

And you still don't make sense.

Ray Rice had a terrible season when he was kicked out the league. Kaep threw 16 td's 4 INT's in only 12 games. That ain't a glorified backup. Sanchez, Geno Smith dudes like that have been trash for years, those are backups.

Miss me with the polarizing BS. He's polarizing to racist people. The Giants kept a known women beater on their team til they couldn't. The Cowboys signed a known women beater til they couldn't.

Ray Rice had a terrible season when he was kicked out the league. Kaep threw 16 td's 4 INT's in only 12 games. That ain't a glorified backup. Sanchez, Geno Smith dudes like that have been trash for years, those are backups.

Miss me with the polarizing BS

Ray Rice had a decline in production, no where da cliff falling production Kaep had, none da less both at da time of controversy hit.

da parallels are that had either of em been non polarizing figures they'd still be at least employed in da NFL.

you can ignore polarization all you want, fact of da matter is women's rights would torch NFL HQ & Rodger's house da same way da LARGEST constituency of NFL fans would react if Kaep or Rice was given a check, Owners know this.

All he gon say is "But that's NFL's target market. He upset those people. The owners don't want that baggage. Somethin' somethin' 'b' "

My answer is DUH

I've seen and danced this song and dance. We done already established your points. You've repeated that goofy s*** that other goofs have been spittin' like you have uncovered something new. Pat yaself on the back for saying what's been said.

You askin' that like he can force himself on a squad. Not only did he play well last year, he played better than many if not all the back up QBs that have been picked up before him. So he's done his part.

But hey, you tell me Confused..I mean Confucius, what can Kaep do to get put on a team?

Wait for an owner that actually needs him to grow some balls but it could take a while

you're only half right, a franchise will pick him up when they absolutely are in DIRE need of a QB & they do da calculations that they could withstand da inevitable backlash financial or otherwise that it would sure to follow.

So why ask a question of what Kaep can do if it ultimately ain't his own decision?

So why ask a question of what Kaep can do if it ultimately ain't his own decision?

he can help his cause by under cutting his value in da market vs other competition he's willing to play for and give assurances he won't be "a distraction".

He already stated that kneeling is no longer going to be practiced, so what else can he do?

Ray Rice had a decline in production, no where da cliff falling production Kaep had, none da less both at da time of controversy hit.

da parallels are that had either of em been non polarizing figures they'd still be at least employed in da NFL.

you can ignore polarization all you want, fact of da matter is women's rights would torch NFL HQ & Rodger's house da same way da LARGEST constituency of NFL fans would react if Kaep or Rice was given a check, Owners know this.

I ain't say I was ignoring it. I said it's BS.

It's obvious you don't watch football. 2 years ago, Kaep's last time starting 16 games he threw for a career high 3369 yrds and 19 TD's. Then he was hurt in 2015. He never had this "cliff falling production" that somebody like RG3 or Matt Schaub.

you're only half right, a franchise will pick him up when they absolutely are in DIRE need of a QB & they do da calculations that they could withstand da inevitable backlash financial or otherwise that it would sure to follow.

I don't think there's a team in the league that would really be that hurt if they signed him really.

The fans of teams with the really bad QBs should really be the most upset at this.

The irony in the "I don't want politics in muh football, do your job" folks not wanting him on their team because of their own political beliefs is also a crazy part of this.

If dude had slapped his girl up nobody would care as long as it wasn't on tape :lol: but my guy is jobless because of the butthurt "first amendment unless it offends me" types.

RG3 is garbage, I'm so tired of people bringing him up comparing him to Colin lol

He already stated that kneeling is no longer going to be practiced, so what else can he do?

ask for waaay less and/or structure a contract thats clearly too good to refuse.

also rehabilitation of his skill set image via playing in da arena league/ Canadian league would also be viable options.

ask for waaay less and/or structure a contract thats clearly too good to refuse.

also rehabilitation of his skill set image via playing in da arena league/ Canadian league would also be viable options.

What offers did he turn down?

What parts of his skillset need work? He preformed very well last season.

Back
Top Bottom