Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blastercombo had to come out of NT retirement because of this nonsense. I agree with everything he said. We need to stop placating and babying these Trump Supporters, White Supremacists, Sellouts, and others. Call a spade a spade fam. You are either with them or us. No in between.

Pisses me off every time I hear these WS say athletes should be "grateful". Like they should be glad they're not slaves and can earn money. That's the mindset and that's why they're so mad. "We give you money but don't you speak up for these other black people". Nah these athletes ain't taking the Michael Jordan approach no more.

**** Boston.
You notice no one ever says an owner or CEO should be grateful.

Their mentality is an athlete was blessed with "God" given talent and doesn't really have to work hard to be successful whereas an owner of a team or CEO used their brain and worked hard for success.

Don't be fooled by that CJ Pearson kid fellas. My fam in the politics thread know all about Ben Carson light. This kid allegedly left the GOP after Laquan McDonald was murdered back in 2015 over their views on race but just like most of these tap dancing dudes, He's BAAAAAACK spewing that same nonsense. Once a tap dancing fools, always a tap dancing fool.

8DF8578A-04EE-4D1F-AB78-A3407A290844.jpeg

Don't be fooled by that CJ Pearson kid fellas. My fam in the politics thread know all about Ben Carson light. This kid allegedly left the GOP after Laquan McDonald was murdered back in 2015 over their views on race but just like most of these tap dancing dudes, He's BAAAAAACK spewing that same nonsense. Once a tap dancing fools, always a tap dancing fool.

Never heard of him til this thread but he's a Clown. Man said something about people dying for this country... Ya like your ancestors and WS still treat you and your people as second rate citizens. Look in the mirror goofball...

Too late mustache, you already sold out your muslim people.

Another Clown like the one I mentioned above

Military argument is such bs. Same military that drafted Black soldiers....who literally DIED for a country that didn't even afford them basic civil rights during Americas bloodiest wars.

Imagine fighting in the Civil War, WW1, WW2, Vietnam.....to come back home to being openly regarded as a 2nd class citizen, and denied basic rights. Even killed. Seeing your leaders killed. Seeing you denied things you fought for like the GI bill which other white military members received and you were denied to. Seeing your children denied the right to quality education and housing.

Those were the real "patriots" of anything. Those who were FORCED to fight for a country they were FORCED to build and reaped none of the benefits.

This interlocking arm stuff is garbage. It's basically that "let's compromise" meme in real life. These people don't want you rioting for protests nor kneeling for protests, they want the players being obedient and that's exactly what they're doing. They feel comfortable now

Last edited:
you want to know what would send the ultimate message from these players?
Boycott the nfl too and refuse to play.

boy would that shake the world up.

like the mexicans who stopped working for a day

Yep, strongly agree. But we all know that ain't gonna happen. None of them are going to put that pay check in jeopardy.

I think the main point to drive home here is that these Euros actually expect you to give reverence to a country that says F your entire existence at the drop of a dime. This is the pure insanity that is white supremacy. We're dealing w/ mental deficiencies here. This is not normal human behavior.

Jeez blaster came through with Hit Em Up x Ether x No Vaseline

Yep, strongly agree. But we all know that ain't gonna happen. None of them are going to put that pay check in jeopardy.
imagine if all the non white players decided to boycott the nfl and start their own league?

would never happen but boy that would send a message

we out here living a regular life boycott watching the nfl while these ****** millionaires and cant even take a knee let alone boycott the game themselves

I forgive Blastercombo for telling me my parents hated me since they put me in daycare as a child and then making a post asking about the best daycare options for his own child. Anyone who hates Trump and his supporters as much as I do is good with me :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom