Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol Rex Ryan is on ESPN right now angry that he voted for Trump. :rofl:Randy Moss and Woodson are being too nice, I would've went in on him. So his racist rhetoric against muslims , women, the mentally challenged, etc wasn't enough for Rex Ryan huh?
IMG_1988.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_1988.PNG
    IMG_1988.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Ever since integration, black people got soft. Only thing that got integrated was our dollars.

There used to be a time when dudes like MLK, X, Evers were willing to die for what they believed in.

i remember during their super bowl year when there was a strong racist element to people cheering against scam.

look at him now.

i remember that being an angle they tried to play up that year and in the back of my head i remember at the time thinking it was ironic that cam was the one in that position because even then i feel like their were glimpses of his shenanigans.

edit: i remember that was the year them folks was mad about his touchdown celebrations and tried to act like it was strictly about the act and not the fact that this negro had the nerve to be good AND cocky about it at the same time

and this dude still tap dancing and they were mad about a dab

some ****** never learn

Last edited:
Ever since integration, black people got soft. Only thing that got integrated was our dollars.

There used to be a time when dudes like MLK, X, Evers were willing to die for what they believed in.

i feel like it wasnt so much black people getting soft as much as it was racism going from physical/violent to systematic and structured. so a lot of people look at that very era and go "at least its not as bad as then"

its not hard to find motivation to boycott when youre getting attacked by dogs and hosed

meanwhile in 2017 ****** wouldnt be able to boycott a fairly recent and insignificant luxury twitter for a day let alone something so apart of peoples daily rituals like the NFL

i remember during their super bowl year when there was a strong racist element to people cheering against scam.

look at him now.

Clearly somebody got in Cam's ear, don't know if it was the organization or sponsors but dude did a complete 180 in a matter of 4 months.

Man knows where his bread is buttered...shame he's been so reluctant to speak up especially when he had the platform of being arguably the face of the league at one point.

Could've became the LBJ of the NFL off the field if he really wanted to easily but I guess he doesn't have it in him

The subsequent tap dancing has been disappointing as hell though
Cam needs to get educated or say no comment.

look at him now.

I'm a lifelong Broncos fan and I wanted Cam to have an EXCELLENT performance in the Super Bowl with the Broncos winning because I hated the racial element against him but now he can kick rocks with Raymond Lewis.

I'm a lifelong Broncos fan and I wanted Cam to have an EXCELLENT performance in the Super Bowl with the Broncos winning because I hated the racial element against him but now he can kick rocks with Raymond Lewis.
same here.

I was really hoping for him to fail but then I saw the racist undertones among the majority cheering against him and my heart softened for cam. i got fooled.

i feel like it wasnt so much black people getting soft as much as it was racism going from physical/violent to systematic and structured.

It's on us as well. There is no excuse for the lack of militarism in our community. Panthers gave us the blueprint. There should be zero tolerance for offenses to the community regardless of who the perpetrator is.

It's on us as well. There is no excuse for the lack of militarism in our community. Panthers gave us the blueprint. There should be zero tolerance for offenses to the community regardless of who the perpetrator is.

See they either locked up the Panthers on BS charges or straight up ran into their houses and killed them. Black people militarized is the biggest threat to America in their eyes. Something like that would have to be done real low key and need support from our homeland but WS controls Africa too.

i like how these SNF people are trying to act like this is a done deal.

"yup, we showed some solidarity, soon trump will get distracted by something else and we can finally put this distraction behind us and start focusing on vanilla entertainment for all."

Hopefully one day soon the NFL players realize how much power they have , just like the brovas in the NBA saw the light these past couple years

Hopefully one day soon the NFL players realize how much power they have , just like the brovas in the NBA saw the light these past couple years

I don't think they do have as much power as the NBA players due to the power structure and contract situation differences between the league's, but still that's no excuse for the tap dancing and cowardice that permeates through the league.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. It's a gesture that is on the right side of history so I don't see why it's so difficult, who gives a damn what the outside thinks. There's clear right and wrong here. We supposed to be about liberty and justice for all, and that's not the case yet by a long shot.

Back
Top Bottom