Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Scam Newton at it again. Get this guy outta here. Looking like Colonel Sanders in THAT outfit. I guess all Black folks needed to do is have MLK lock arms with Bull Connor and George Wallace. So simple. Harriet Tubman should've locked arms with the slave owners to change things.

To think that I used to support Scam.

This _ Cam again. That owner been had him trained since they drafted him and he was telling Cam how he should look. Then they brought in some media training guy last year to basically show him how to c**n. Dude head is all f'ed up. He look like a scared slave every time he talks about this.

Man knows where his bread is buttered...shame he's been so reluctant to speak up especially when he had the platform of being arguably the face of the league at one point.

Could've became the LBJ of the NFL off the field if he really wanted to easily but I guess he doesn't have it in him

The subsequent tap dancing has been disappointing as hell though

The Steelers, Seahawks, and Titans not coming out for the anthem was weak.

Too many examples of dudes scared of consequences shown today. All these planned demonstrations and fake team unity showing me what a lot of dudes really made of. Saw today not a single Texan kneeled, and I’m sure some of them wanted to...but dudes scared of disrupting that check. It’s gonna take some dudes to get reminded about who they really are in their free time by the police/system before they get the drift.

i legit hate this *****.

tap dancing *** dude makes me sick.

especially when the people he wants so bad to be accepted by wanting nothing more than to get him out the paint at auburn.

It's incredibly sad man, I been riding for this dude since we were at UF together and he was throwing stolen laptops out the window. I just hope one day soon somebody flashes the camera directly in his eyes so he can get out of the sunken place. Dude has a platform to be such a powerful voice, but he'd rather use it to tap dance.

Too many sellouts amongst us. That's why we as a people can't be great and realize our potential

We dont have no one who "made it" and is willing to get on national television or on a national stage and clown people for being a sell out. I wish Pac was born twenty years after he was. If he was around today he'd be on Twitter leading the roast for all these corny *** ******, Barkley, Newton, Carson, Ray lewis.

It's incredibly sad man, I been riding for this dude since we were at UF together and he was throwing stolen laptops out the window. I just hope one day soon somebody flashes the camera directly in his eyes so he can get out of the sunken place. Dude has a platform to be such a powerful voice, but he'd rather use it to tap dance.

definitely cannot imagine one of my bros "making it" and then proceeding to get on tv and act exactly like the bojangling tap dancing *** ****** we use to sit around and smoke and clown on. :smh:

Scam we all the same Newton is an embarrassment. His tap shoes probably really shiny. Better make sure he doesn't step out of line.

687FD0D0-9650-4F3E-A480-47399C3F1C18.jpeg

Please don't hate on Cam. He's clearly just a dummy. It pretty apparent by his response. He just a stupid individual. And that ain't illegal, yet.

Back
Top Bottom