Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Edit: found it
B9AD91AD-F125-479B-9097-CA75B668E28F.png

The sad part is that the superstar Black players haven't really participated in the protests. Julio Jones, OBJ, Antonio Brown, Racoon Newton, Jameis Winston, Russell Wilson, etc all stood for the anthem. The superstar black players have no heart. They're the ones we need to take a knee. I'm done with the NFL after this season. I'll only support the NBA.

The league is 70% Black for crying out loud, and prob less than %20 of the Black players are participating in the protests. The dudes who have taken a knee will be remembered by history, not this scary Black players. Jameis was called a rapist and folk made fun of his country accent, you would think he'd be on of the first dudes to participate in the protests.

Some of these dudes involved in the protest need to call out their sunken place teammates.

I hate that Alejandro Villanueva clown. They're trying to make him a hero for being the only steeler to stand for the anthem.

The worst thing is to turn your back on the black community. Never good to turn on your own because when ish hits the fan you won't have anyone to have your back. Jameis and Cam and them gonna learn the hard way, when they're out of the league in 3-4 years. Black qbs have a short shelf life in the NFL.

I decided against watching the games yesterday and relied on pics, and clips from social media showing kneeling, arm locking etc. But I have to ask myself, If Kap doesn't get a job and trump doesn't rescind his statements, then what? Do we stop watching the NFL forever? What else can we be doing to get the point across?

I decided against watching the games yesterday and relied on pics, and clips from social media showing kneeling, arm locking etc. But I have to ask myself, If Kap doesn't get a job and trump doesn't rescind his statements, then what? Do we stop watching the NFL forever? What else can we be doing to get the point across?
I am prob

It's all personal choice, but I for one haven't missed it at all. CFB has gotten me my fix and the quality of games are actually more exciting. I'm fine not watching the NFL as long as they continue this ridiculous and unjust crusade. I'd much rather support the NBA anyway, they aren't scared to speak up and speak out.

The worst thing is to turn your back on the black community. Never good to turn on your own because when ish hits the fan you won't have anyone to have your back. Jameis and Cam and them gonna learn the hard way, when they're out of the league in 3-4 years. Black qbs have a short shelf life in the NFL.
not only that
both those dudes were getting crucified by the white folks
what cracks me up even more is
they think they endearing themselves to white folks
what white suit ray-ray, crab-leg winston, and scam don't realize is
white folks don't even trust black folks that act like uncle toms
they just use u
they know u cant be trusted if u sell out ur own

It's all personal choice, but I for one haven't missed it at all. CFB has gotten me my fix and the quality of games are actually more exciting. I'm fine not watching the NFL as long as they continue this ridiculous and unjust crusade. I'd much rather support the NBA anyway, they aren't scared to speak up and speak out.

Yea I can def see myself getting into the CFB, I really haven't attempted to up to this point, but last weekend I was thoroughly entertained.

what did he do today?????
he kneel or hold hands???

i think he kneeled every game last season, so i assume he kneeled today. nothing but respect.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ng-during-national-anthem-20170110-story.html

“The best way to describe it is,” Thomas began, “I think 15 years from now, especially once my daughter gets older, and it’s sad to say, and hopefully she doesn’t, but if she ever experiences something in life where ... it involves race and it involves discrimination or something like that, she can say, ‘OK, how did my dad respond to it?’

“And she can look to me for that. And I’ll also be able to look in the mirror myself and say, ‘OK, I’ve done something about it.’

“I’ve felt guilty in the past. I’ve felt like I wasn’t using my voice, I wasn’t using my platform when I actually had an opportunity to say something about it, stuff that I saw that was going on that was wrong.

“But now I can say I’ve actually done something about it.”

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom