Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
My boy put it like this today... if Dak sits and Jerry cuts him, Dak is in a win win cause he'll go sign as a free agent somewhere else and get out of his rookie contract.
or bench him for the remainder of his time in dallas
and continue to lose outta spite pride and principal
which racist seem to have no problem doing
remember he didn't wanna let dak even have the spot
but had to with romo injury

Trump says Kaepernick’s protests would have ended if NFL had ‘suspended’ the QB
http://on-ajc.com/2i8QkpT
DL7xN8pV4AElsGi.jpg

I had a discussion with my boy (whos egyptian) a few yrs back about the nfl.

We were pretty much saying its like a racial chess game. The white owners and coaches sit up in the box and call plays for the black athletes to run.

I've always heard oldheads talk about that comparison, but I've never understood it....but as an adult it's so eye opening. Especially with these dudes trying to punish players for exercising their rights. It's scary how similar it is.

Sad world we live in.

I've always heard oldheads talk about that comparison, but I've never understood it....but as an adult it's so eye opening. Especially with these dudes trying to punish players for exercising their rights. It's scary how similar it is.

Sad world we live in.

I know an old head from the south who refuses to watch the nfl and even the nba. He loves both sports, will watch and support both youth football and basketball but wont support/watch either pro league

Haha at Dak is in a win-win. You don't think Jerry and other owners would make an example out of him?

If there was ONE owner who wasn't a scumbag and had an ounce of compassion, they could clean house. All the star players could protest and hop to a superteam. Let Jay-Z buy an expansion team and call them the Honkies on top of it all. Watch all the people who don't have a problem with Washington's name start getting triggered.

The backup QB for the Cowboys was supposedly great in the preseason. Dak already outperformed his contract, he’s not risking it.

Back
Top Bottom