Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
once again, you cannot ask that these players risk their livelihood by taking a "political stance."

ask an individual to make a direct choice between the only generational wealth they may ever be able to create and their good citizenship in the black community.

that is ******* RIDICULOUS.

you get extra super mega triple hyper extra credit in the history books for risking it all, but you can't clown somebody who chooses not to.

Ali himself--a man who threw a world championship away to prove a point--said players can just be players and that's fine...and that was back in Those Days.

you more woke than Muhammad Ali in the 1960s? jfc.

once again, you cannot ask that these players risk their livelihood by taking a "political stance."

ask an individual to make a direct choice between the only generational wealth they may ever be able to create and their good citizenship in the black community.

that is ****ING RIDICULOUS.

you get extra super mega triple hyper extra credit in the history books for risking it all, but you can't clown somebody who chooses not to.

Ali himself--a man who threw a world championship away to prove a point--said players can just be players and that's fine...and that was back in Those Days.

Everyone with so many opinions on what the players should do....meanwhile they still tuning in to watch.

I started before that regardless of the bs going on I haven’t watched a single game this year. And not as a form of boycott I just don’t watch the nfl consistently like that. Besides the league is just as racist as it has been from the jump nothing’s changed just being brought out into the light.

This is the unfortunate truth and the owners and racist fans know that. It's making them risk their livelihood and earning potential versus their actual quality of life. It's a way to stifle the progression.

If a pro athlete who makes 8 or 9 figures and still has 8 or 9 figures in their back account after taxes has a platform to reach millions of people, how much money do they really need? It's the mega mansions and the supercar collections. The MTV Cribs lifestyle that they need to keep earning to sustain. A lot of millionaire athletes still go broke.

Enough can't be said for the greatness that was Muhammad Ali. And I know being a real life hero and icon cemented in history for fighting for something as big as human rights doesn't equal money, but damn, where would we be today (including the athletes) if those people in history didn't make sacrifices to do what's right?

Well said. Dudes work their entire lives to achieve a dream and they’re supposed to jeopardize it all for us? I would love to see them do just that, but I completely understand why they wouldn’t. They’re not the problem in this equation and shouldn’t be treated as such.

Relax champion nobody is personally asking anybody to do anything.

People recognize that there is an opportunity for valuable action to be taken here. That's the truth.

These men have the right to make their own decisions. Everybody understands that truth as well.

WestBrookComboReaction.gif

So bad basically it's Lebron or no one else

the list of impact players is pretty short, but he's by FAR the #1 option.

Relax champion nobody is personally asking anybody to do anything.

People recognize that there is an opportunity for valuable action to be taken here. That's the truth.

These men have the right to make their own decisions. Everybody understands that truth as well.

you don't have to go back too many pages to find all kinds of sassy slickness about players just doing their job, one of 3,000 or so such jobs in the entire country.

I wasn't necessarily coming after anybody, just adding some perspective (and admittedly got a little defensive about my Cowboys in the crosshairs :lol:).

there's no denying the opportunity at hand, that much is clear to all who care.

oh yeah...'preciate the click, bruddah. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom