Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah in all levels of my education, I was taught that Lincoln was a good dude who freed the slaves; and always seen people put him on a pedestal because of it.

Didn't find out the full story until an adult (on social media out of all places). Which led me to do my own research :smh:

Education system is trash. I feel like I'm going to have to re-wire my future kids when the time comes.

I’ve already started with my 6 year old. She came home talking about Indians and Columbus last week, so I used it as an opportunity to set the record straight.

And we’ve talked about MLK Jr. and WHY he gave the IHAD speech, which never seems to get talked about in school.

Never too young to begin learning the truth, IMO.

20171015_222219.png

He has plenty of proof. There's too many garbage QBs that got jobs after him and then you have vids with Trumpito stirring the pot
I might be wrong but the number of garbage QBs signed doesn't prove collusion though.

Kaep needs to show that NFL owners coordinated with each other to keep him out of the league. Which it really seems like it wasn't the case.

Unless Kaep has a whistleblower from the NFL office, it is gonna be hard for him to prove

How exactly would this play out in court?

"your honor....these quarterbacks are trash and not better than colin kaepernick"

Imagine if that did work in court? :lol:

It will be tough to prove collusion by the owners in court. I'm hoping some of these guys in court are actual fans of the sport and see it for what it is. Here's to hoping :lol:

I might be wrong but the number of garbage QBs signed doesn't prove collusion though.

Kaep needs to show that NFL owners coordinated with each other to keep him out of the league. Which it really seems like it wasn't the case.

Unless Kaep has a whistleblower from the NFL office, it is gonna be hard for him to prove

Yeah. Unless he got a snitch or something he ain't winning that. We all know whats wassup though. That's the thing about racism unless it's blatant you can't prove it, that's always been white folks defense.

I mean Colin sholl seem like a smart dude and I'd wager that he has a decent attorney on his side that would want to come at the NFL with something more than "I'm better than those other guys"

he's gotta have some receipts or he's gonna get embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom