Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't see how CK doesn't beat the case.

its actually not easy...intent hss to be proved da entire league "colluded" to blackball him..

without internal paperwork that implicates or a arbitrary measurement of metrics to prove his case, its basically a public figure trying to sue for defamation.

We already know the Packers going to keep their QB white (I see you Romo).
I wanted to reach through the computer screen and slap Stephen A Smith for what he said this morning.

its actually not easy...intent hss to be proved da entire league "colluded" to blackball him..

without internal paperwork that implicates or a arbitrary measurement of metrics to prove his case, its basically a public figure trying to sue for defamation.

Think he just needs 2 or more owners or an owner and the NFL entity. I THINK. Read it before I left for work but I forgot.

i don't think keep is even tripping off playing anymore
just my opinion though
dude has a higher calling

i don't think keep is even tripping off playing anymore
just my opinion though
dude has a higher calling

I disagree.
He's seems to be a competitor, he wants to play but he may have made peace with the likelihood of him playing again being small and has kinda moved on

I disagree.
He's seems to be a competitor, he wants to play but he may have made peace with the likelihood of him playing again being small and has kinda moved on
im not saying he doesn't want to play
just that like how u said has made peace with the likelihood of maybe not playing in the nfl
i think he can do much more though
dude truly a inspiration

:smh:
i used to give stephen a the benefit of the doubt
but maaaaaaan stephen a smith
tap dance better than gregory hines

He's BEEN A sellout dude. Once Quite Frankly ended he started getting his tap dancing shoes all shiny.

so has any espn person
with melanin in their skin
commented on jemile hill?? :nerd:
besides her partner

Not that its any of his business nor would he be wrong to ignore it because its not his company, but has Shannon spoke on it?

You know something aint right when you have a german soccer team kneeling in solidarity with NFL players.

15germanknee1-master768.jpg

Last edited:
soooooo
i just heard if theres 1 instance of collusion with owners in the nfl
its completely blows up the CBA
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
things are going to be very interesting

Back
Top Bottom