Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think SAS didnt agree with the point he was trying to make... I think he was just trying to highlight the perspective of an owner, not necessarily justify their action. If that is in fact all he was doing, I understand.

"Some" owners can fall on that they dont need Colin or that they have enough, even if we all think/know its flawed. Unfortunately they have some BS stats or performance metrics that they can point to and weight highly. SMH.

Why SAS still has a job is beyond me...

someone has to play devil's advocate....and to expand on his point, da NFL owners haven't cared about signing drug users, domestic abusers, murders, etc. as long as they were flat out great.

I think SAS didnt agree with the point he was trying to make... I think he was just trying to highlight the perspective of an owner, not necessarily justify their action

Steve basically saying had Kaepernick's production not fallen off a cliff someone would've took a flyer on him, some people can't differentiate between SAS's actual opinion and when he "hypothetically" steps into other people's position and gives voice to what they would say...you can do both you know :lol:

i think Ravens really were gonna sign him & Nessa type blew that up pissing off da owner...

Why SAS still has a job is beyond me...

Exactly because he's managed to trigger people into caring enough to ask why he has a job. The same goes for Skip. For every action, there's a reaction.

The best way to take away power from these types is simply to ignore them. Because if people see that triggering and trolling is the way to get ahead, then before you know it someone will become president of the United States using this method.

Exactly because he's managed to trigger people into caring enough to ask why he has a job. The same goes for Skip. For every action, there's a reaction.

let's step back for a second....we do know that this is da format of these shows right?

give multiple points of view with a panel full of differing opinions + popcorn = profit

ya do know these guys all cool with each other and rehearse and go over da takes in da green room before da show right?

apparently Steve a makes like 3 million a year from espn, so seems to me network executives like da effect good and bad he make people feel, that's good television.

they would have a bigger problem if no one cares either way.

:lol: at taking any of these hot takes personal.

Last edited:
someone has to play devil's advocate....and to expand on his point, da NFL owners haven't cared about signing drug users, domestic abusers, murders, etc. as long as they were flat out great.

Steve basically saying had Kaepernick's production not fallen off a cliff someone would've took a flyer on him, some people can't differentiate between SAS's actual opinion and when he "hypothetically" steps into other people's position and gives voice to what they would say...you can do both you know :lol:

i think Ravens really were gonna sign him & Nessa type blew that up pissing off da owner...

Of course you believe that BS. :lol: If they were gonna sign him they woulda done it w/o all the extras.

And people like you and Stephen A keep saying "he fell off a cliff" but in reality he's still better every backup QB and now probably 5-7 starters.

And people like you and Stephen A keep saying "he fell off a cliff" but in reality he's still better every backup QB and now probably 5-7 starters.

Kaep got exposed cuz film of him determined him to be pretty one dimensional, defenses adjusted and he's been impotent since.

why would NFL owners take a flyer on a guy that's polarizing and not good enough to swallow da fan backlash that will ensue? it makes total sense when folks don't have their emotional heart strings knee deep into it.

ish is starting to remind me of Michael Samm "oh if you don't give him a job you're anti homosexual"

and both sides are dug in...hope da NFL ready for this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom