Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Malcolm was great but I've said it before and ill say it again... NOI was and is some BS

Malcolm after he left NOI>>>
A lot of the stuff Malcom learned from Elijah Muhammad he kept leaving by. NOI has done and still does a lot of good in black communities. Building their own small economy. Waking a lot of people up.

As a muslim man i cant get down with anything the NOI preaches. Straight BS

Elijah Poole talkin bout he the prophet. Foh with that blasphemy

Malcolm realized how BS all that was when he took the hajj and seen its Muslims of all races, colors, creeds practicing the same thing.

Plus dont get me started on cats turning muslim in the bin... Fly by night muslims

I will never forgive the NOI for killing Malcom. A bunch of hypocrites I tell you.

Elijah Muhammad was a decepticon of the highest order and Malcom wasn't down with that.

I don't think they killed him. The FBI had spys/informants in every black organization going back to Marcus Garvey. They tried to get Malcolm to turn snitch. The government killed and locked up so many activist and made it look one way but it's another. Reading and watching documentaries Elijah and Malcom had a real father/son relationship, hard for me to believe he had him killed.

I don't think they killed him. The FBI had spys/informants in every black organization going back to Marcus Garvey. They tried to get Malcolm to turn snitch. The government killed and locked up so many activist and made it look one way but it's another. Reading and watching documentaries Elijah and Malcom had a real father/son relationship, hard for me to believe he had him killed.
I understand the skepticism, but if I had to bet my life on it, I would guess it was the NOI

Malcolm's split from them was far from amicable. Malcolm even seemed to think black Muslims would be the ones that would that him out.

Farrakan called for Malcom's death two months before he was killed for leaving the NOI. How can a so called man of religion call for someones death for leaving your corrupted religion?

I understand the skepticism, but if I had to bet my life on it, I would guess it was the NOI

Malcolm's split from them was far from amicable. Malcolm even seemed to think black Muslims would be the ones that would that him out.

For a long time I thought that too but over time doing research I don't think Elijah wanted him dead. I would lean towards the person who has a history of killing activist and covering it up.

Malcolm exposed Elijah for what he was so the motive was definitely there. As mentioned I will never be able to rock with the NOI because of that.

The CIA had agents in all black groups at the time. That’s not speculation. You can do the research yourself and find government files admitting as much. Didn’t help that LBJ was a former KKK member. That was also admitted by the government.
Are you talking about the Kennedy files that said a Texas chapter of the KKK claimed Johnson was a former member? Is that the document you are referring too?

Back
Top Bottom