Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Famb, that hardly proves anything though. Especially since that info, if true, could have been used to sink him against Goldwater, a KKK darling.

Also Johnson was hated by the KKK, because of his push Civil Rights. Dude found many black activist annoying, but I can't see him calling for Malcom to be taken out. I would actually be more inclined to believe the CIA doing it behind Johnson's back than anything.

Famb, that hardly proves anything though. Especially since that info, if true, could have been used to sink him against Goldwater, a KKK darling.

Also Johnson was hated by the KKK, because of his push Civil Rights. Dude found many black activist annoying, but I can't see him calling for Malcom to be taken out. I would actually be more inclined to believe the CIA doing it behind Johnson's back than anything.

I didn't say he greenlit or called for the hit, but LBJ was the racist in charge of all of them at that time. At the very least he knew what was going on with cointelpro and did nothing to stop it. That was my original point. CIA agents in all black groups.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-johnson-civil-rights-racism/amp

I didn't say he greenlit or called for the hit, but LBJ was the racist in charge of all of them at that time. At the very least he knew what was going on with cointelpro and did nothing to stop it. That was my original point. CIA agents in all black groups.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-johnson-civil-rights-racism/amp

You just threw the KKK out there like a red herring. I am not trying to defend all of Johnson's action I am just saying that assertion was weird to throw in there especially there is little to no evidence of it actually being true. And I thought we were discussing the which event is more likely, the CIA killing Malcolm or the NOI. That is what I assume your post was about.

Title is a bit misleading, but Louis pubically called for Malcolm X to have his tongue cut out and for him to be killed. So he was just as complicit in his death as the shooters

Last edited:
I'd rather to wake up to him being signed than be given an expected deadline. Just hush and let that ish happen

The CIA had agents in all black groups at the time. That’s not speculation. You can do the research yourself and find government files admitting as much. Didn’t help that LBJ was a former KKK member. That was also admitted by the government.

just seen they are making a movie about dude... :smh: woody harrelson portrays him...

There’s only one QB on the patriots roster...

Patriots news: Tom Brady says Colin Kaepernick deserves another chance in the NFL
Kaepernick-Brady.jpg

September 19, 2017

Tom Brady is all for Colin Kaepernick getting a job again in the NFL. The New England Patriots quarterback was asked about his opinion about the former San Francisco 49ers signal-caller in an interview with “CBS This Morning,” and had nothing but supportive words for the currently unemployed Kaepernick.

“I sure hope so. I’ve always watched him and admired him, the way that he’s played. He was a great young quarterback. He came to our stadium and beat us and took his team to the Super Bowl in 2012. He accomplished a lot in the pros as a player. And he’s certainly qualified, and I hope he gets a shot.”

Back
Top Bottom