Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
2638966E-816A-409E-B349-D343D5F8DB81.jpeg
wonder why dude ain’t show his face tho? :emoji_thinking:

tenor.gif

Thought it was Terrence Williams from the Cowboys for a second :lol:

Guarantee whomever wrote that isn't even a veteran. I am though, and I'm currently serving, and I reiterate that his stance has absolutely nothing to do with patriotism or a damn flag. My words are not reflective of all veterans, but as far as I'm concerned, I don't give a damn who GQ puts as their citizen of the year, but Colin is a perfect citizen to me.

And Meek was only in that courtroom that day because he was ****ing up constant. Not matter if the charges are dropped why are you in those positions, why are you faking drug test, why are you not alerting your probation officers of your locations properly, why are you saying you are doing charity work and they pull up on you and you're actually not doing it, why are you back here having you entire family and GF come cry in front of the judge a while back. Why are you doing all this when easily have the time are resources to act right? Meek did plenty of stuff for them to violate him, you're just taking issue with one.

I am sorry, the judge might have questionable character but that doesn't excuse Meek's behavior. It is a whataboutism, it is deflect. It is like a kid getting detention after cheating on his homework, talking in class constantly, and talking back. Then after getting punished after getting tons of breaks, people wanna take issue with the teacher's tone and teaching methods. Yes ok that might be an issue, but the punish handed out was warranted

The system didn't **** Meek. Meek ****ed Meek

Anddddd? That has nothing to do with what I stated

And btw, His probation would have been over in 2013, if he hadn't have violated it in 2012, and 2013, and got sent to jail in 2014 for violating, and violating again in 2015, which got him getting house arrests last year and 6 more years of probation. If he had chilled and just reported his travel properly, he would have been pass this.

Famb it is what it is. I ain't gonna chase goal post all night

Have been saying this all week. Facts only. Meek mills legal team & lawyers have to be some of the worst I’ve ever seen. Either that or he really is an idiot. Probably a mix of the two.

I never wanna see any black man in jail at the end of the day. I don’t feel sorry dude at all though.

Haven’t seen a snap all season, and don’t feel like I’ve missed a thing.

The CTE stuff and the treatment of the players alone had been reason enough for years, but the way they’ve tiptoed around this issue just makes it abundantly clear that they don’t care about us. And if the report earlier this year that the NFL tried to throw a bag at Jay just to placate us is true, it’s just another glaring example of them only caring about our dollar.

The NFL is a product I can continue to support in good conscience.

Maybe this is the wrong thread for this but I remember when people were talking about boycotting companies and coming together a few years ago and that all seemed like talk. It's truly amazing how much we have stuck to that. Look at what Papa John's had to do. Look at what the NFL may have to do. Look at politics in this country. I feel like we're in a moment that has potential for really changing this country for the better. For the first time in a long time, I'm optimistic about the direction WE are moving in.
Yeah I hope more of us start seeing we have some power. At the end of the day you can do without these things, and there are alternatives. Don't listen to us and we'll hurt your pockets, but again I realize there were still some content at the back at the bus and upset that other negros would mess that up.

Haven’t seen a snap all season, and don’t feel like I’ve missed a thing.

The CTE stuff and the treatment of the players alone had been reason enough for years, but the way they’ve tiptoed around this issue just makes it abundantly clear that they don’t care about us. And if the report earlier this year that the NFL tried to throw a bag at Jay just to placate us is true, it’s just another glaring example of them only caring about our dollar.

The NFL is a product I can continue to support in good conscience.
Bruh I don't think i've seen any corporation where the employee population is 70% black, yet they take strides to incorporate equality. NFL has no excuse.

reading about the recent news surrounding young black men of UCLA b-ball team.. their remarks were nothing short of a modern day form of “thank u massa” after Trump demanded his ego be stroked. They are UNDENIABLY breaking these black men in, instilling fear in the minds of our young.

The worst part about the UCLA thing is these are kids, but white supremacy knows no bounds as we’ve seen with the excusal of pedophillia.

Bruh I don't think i've seen any corporation where the employee population is 70% black, yet they take strides to incorporate equality. NFL has no excuse.

I can’t see why anyone supports the NFL at this point unless they’re willingly oblivious or actively ignore all of the nonsense it does to both players and fans in the name of money.

I’ve always hated how little power the players have in the NFL, just never thought there would be a movement large enough to make an impact.

I think the fact that this is the most grueling sport and these players don’t even get guaranteed contracts isn’t completely unrelated to the fact that the NFL has such a huge portion of black players.

I didn’t give the modern day slavery thing much credence before, but it’s looking more and more valid the more these ‘owners’ speak and ack.

We don't boycott ****.

We just talk hot **** on Twitter and companies, knowing our power more than we know our own, adjust accordingly before the lightbulb goes off for us to start utilizing our $1.3 Trillion in spending power. We didn't boycott Pepsi for that Kylie Jenner **** (which we shouldn't have lol) either but they saw the backlash and nipped it in the bud just off of Black Twitter roasting it. Imagine if we actually got our **** together and at the drop of a dime could say, "nah we're good" on x company.
#KarenRebels?

Back
Top Bottom