Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
According to the Washington Post’s Fatal Force database, some 230 people have been shot and killed by police in 2018. 38 of those people were identified as black in news reports.

good god not even three months yet smh. im no math guy but that almost 3 people per day.

I don’t want answers I want blood. **** all cops. All of them.

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love... Our aim must never be to defeat or humiliate the white man, but to win his friendship and understanding

I don't condone answering violence with more violence, but we'll never win everyones "friendship and understanding". To certain people we will never be equal. Some of them just happen to be public officials, politicians, and law enforcement. I think the most hope lies with educating the youth and hoping they can continue to progress. We're still a very long way away.

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love... Our aim must never be to defeat or humiliate the white man, but to win his friendship and understanding
Terrible idea.

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love... Our aim must never be to defeat or humiliate the white man, but to win his friendship and understanding[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you just ignoring the past 300-400 years of history?

You could be one of the friendliest, most articulate, most intelligent, most compassionate, most understanding, etc. black people on Earth, and you'll still be looked at as subhuman THUG by white racists.

2AniVKG.jpg

No amount of friendliness and understanding can get through to these types of people.

You can educate people who are more ignorant than outright racist, but that's a very small percentage of white people in this country.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you just ignoring the past 300-400 years of history?

You could be one of the friendliest, most articulate, most intelligent, most compassionate, most understanding, etc. black people on Earth, and you'll still be looked at as subhuman THUG by white racists.

2AniVKG.jpg

No amount of friendliness and understanding can get through to these types of people.

You can educate people who are more ignorant than outright racist, but that's a very small percentage of white people in this country.

let me preface this by saying i agree with you. you are right, people who don't want to be educated wont be.

having said that, what would violence solve? I hear a lot of people who are angry and upset and want to respond with violence. please, educated me and tell me what violence is going to accomplish. I am genuinely interested how far it has been thought out.

please, educated me and tell me what violence is going to accomplish. I am genuinely interested how far it has been thought out.

What has loving and hugging your enemy ever accomplished? Did it America put some loving on Japan after Pearl Harbor? Did they give some TLC to Iraqis after 9/11? Your enemy speaks a language of violence, you need to speak back with a language he understands. You don't speak English to a French person, he will be confused and not understand you. You don't speak love to a warrior, he will be confused and not understand you. You need to speak his language so you both understand each other very clearly and so that there is no confusion.

What has loving and hugging your enemy ever accomplished? Did it America put some loving on Japan after Pearl Harbor? Did they give some TLC to Iraqis after 9/11? Your enemy speaks a language of violence, you need to speak back with a language he understands. You don't speak English to a French person, he will be confused and not understand you. You don't speak love to a warrior, he will be confused and not understand you. You need to speak his language so you both understand each other very clearly and so that there is no confusion.

to an extent i agree with what you're saying.

however, it didn't answer my question at all.

Weren't they killing cops in Dallas? That didn't dip anything. This is the best it's gonna get as long as the police force in integrated and armed. If they "think they have a gun" they'll get off. Only thing that'll work is having race specific forces that can relate with the suspected criminal on some level. Sounds bad but look at how the "right" way is going.
This is an issue and needs to be addressed but there are bigger issues in the black community, imo.

Weren't they killing cops in Dallas? That didn't dip anything. This is the best it's gonna get as long as the police force in integrated and armed. If they "think they have a gun" they'll get off. Only thing that'll work is having race specific forces that can relate with the suspected criminal on some level. Sounds bad but look at how the "right" way is going.
This is an issue and needs to be addressed but there are bigger issues in the black community, imo.
are'nt you a police officer?

Back
Top Bottom