Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
0070751D-64B9-493F-8A29-B5A294E18B1A.jpeg
View media item 2434543

Last edited:
So word floating around is that Eric Reid (Kaep's dude he is always seen kneeling with from the 49ers), who is a free agent is now on the blackballed list.

Exactly, minority ones can be bigger *******s at times, and the ones with pure intent will be blackballed outside of the blue wall. Not to say they shouldn't try, but brace themselves for hell for trying to be a good cop.

This is a productive way.
Getting an employer that not only acknowledges that your protest is non violent and a legal right to do in this country, but also showing that they support said protest.

He's doing it for an/at amazing cost.
You think he just did it, just to lose his job/status.
If he took a job but stopped the kneeling, then what was the point in all this?

Kap showing this is worth more than just playing in the league again and it is.

So if people can’t have violent protests, and can’t protest in a way that’s basically a silent non-violent protest, exactly how are you supposed to do it?

Although I agree with Kaep and I firmly stand behind his ability and rationale for protesting, I'll play devil's advocate here.

If I began protesting any cause at my place of work (yes the National Anthem is before the game, but he's still protesting at his place of work) my employer might eventually get annoyed and it may lead to my termination.

Unfortunately, Kaep is not going to have a job if he won't commit to stop protesting (on the field). That is just the way it is in the industry he wants to continue to be a part of. He knows the commissioner and the owners are trash so he has to play along in order to play. I mean TBH you can't complain about not getting signed to play QB when you won't stop doing the thing(s) that are pissing the owners off.

They (the owners) are the gatekeepers of the league and they aren't going away any time soon

Johnny Football is a drug addict that beats women and still gets try outs let alone a meeting. Kap may or may not kneel during a 2min song while half the crowd is drunk, in the bathroom, texting or sitting and the majority of TV viewers watch a commercial and he’s just too much to handle.

“I don’t want any distractions! I just want football!!” Lol all the whole constant commercials are blasted literally at ALL TIMES. Let’s not forget when the fields are plastered with pink for breast cancer. Oh, what about the distraction of religion whenever someone gets hurt and the players KNEEL in prayer???

The stance is clear. The NFL is the NRA of the sports world. How anyone can back them is beyond honorable reason. My only wish is that parents teach their kids to be smart so when they grow up they won’t have to destroy their body for a rich man to throw relative pennies at them to appease their bidding all to just go towards your never ending medical bills and non fixable brain damage.

Last edited:
If Foster gets convicted he’ll get 11 years and out of the nfl for good.

Call it a hunch but I think Kap wasn’t as serious about making a team more than he was trying to expose another racist owner and strengthen the collusion case.

Back
Top Bottom