Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
It won't be a huge number. Y'all _'s ain't being realistic. The league is majority black. Those players friends and family ain't gonna stop watching. Black dudes are not gonna stop going to the NFL. Unless some other league pops up that pays the same amount it's unrealistic. And yes I will keep watching and still don't regret sitting out that last election.

You dudes can't say "don't watching the NFL!!" then turnaround and tell somebody to vote for the Clinton's who have played a part in exactly what Kaep is talking about. Nah, we can disagree on that.
I swear if this stuff
Was happening to the Asians
Or Jewish folks
They wouldn’t be coming up
With the amount of excuses us black folks have
They woulda boycotted no questions asked
Thought u was better than that bruh
Ur added to THE LIST

Imo I think it’s deeper than that
Please don’t tell me u been itching for
Some buttered biscuits
All I here from folks
Black folks especially
Why do this
Why do that
How about we at least show some solidarity
For something
Imo that’s more important
The solidarity
And us actually standing up together
For something
Then a damn game
We could come together
To see a damn marvel movie based in Africa
But can’t come together to not watch a damn game

You know Maximus would still be riding the bus back when Black folks were boycotting and marching. It's always gonna be like that. You'll never have 100% people behind a just cause; you can only hope to have a vocal majority.

Lower revenues, lower paychecks, lower endorsement contracts, which means lower influence on society.

You just want your cake and eat it too, and your inaction makes you part of the problem.
And you dudes voting for people like the Clinton's makes you part of the problem with me then if you wanna play that game You can't use that guilt BS with me. :lol:

You know Maximus would still be riding the bus back when Black folks were boycotting and marching. It's always gonna be like that. You'll never have 100% people behind a just cause; you can only hope to have a vocal majority.
And you would be loving and snitching to massa Clinton when it was time for the revolt.

You don't know what I would be doing. :lol:

Wait a minute, y’all calling dudes ****s and biscuit boys but still watching games faithfully :rofl:
Had to call out the hypocrisy. One man put his entire fortune and family at risk for the cause by kneeling, and some dudes can't change the channel on Sundays for two hours.

Jews would have boycotted he NFL with speed had some anti-Semitic policy been put in place. The threat of boycotts hurting the bottom line is so real that H&M and Starbucks had to create an entire campaign to correct their image, but somehow they aren't effective?

And you dudes voting for people like the Clinton's makes you part of the problem with me then if you wanna play that game You can't use that guilt BS with me. :lol:
Does your *** even know that there were other elections that took place in 2016 besides the presidential.

You once said you support voting locally. Dude, most of your ballot had nothing to do with Clinton. It had to do with your state and local reps that fund schools your people go to. It had to do with sheriffs that police your people, judges that sentence them, and disrict attorneys that let the tone on how the criminal justice system interacts with black folk.

You can't keep using a strawman on Hillary Clinton to defend your ignorance. You actions have straight up contradicted your words.

So consider that when you contributing to these Trump supporting owners getting more money, which they will donate to more bigots, when you are watching their product. Even after they make it clear they don't give a **** about something you claim to care so much about

Last edited:
What guilt?
I'm simply pointing out that you keep complaining about racism and white supremacy, but you don't want to help fixing it because that requires some sacrifice from you (or it makes you uncomfortable). It's that inaction MLK warned about in his letter about white moderates.

Does your *** even know that their were other elections that took place in 2016 besides the presidential.

You once said you support voting locally. Dude, most of your ballot had nothing to do with Clinton. It had to do with your state and local reps that fund schools your people go to. It had to do with sheriffs that police your people, judges that sentence them, and disrict attorneys that let the tone on how the criminal justice system interacts with black folk.

You can't keep using a strawman on Hillary Clinton to defend your ignorance. You actions have straight up contradicted your words.

Consider that when you contributing to these Trump supporting owners getting for money, which they will donate to more bigots, when you are watching their product.
Talk that **** rusty
Btw do u have a YouTube channel
:nerd: :nerd:
Ur vids keep coming up on my YouTube feed

What guilt?
I'm simply pointing out that you keep complaining about racism and white supremacy, but you don't want to help fixing it because that requires some sacrifice from you (or it makes you uncomfortable). It's that inaction MLK warned about in his letter about white moderates.
So again black people stop watching football then what? You dudes still think voting means something so what's the next step towards your action besides voting?

Does your *** even know that their were other elections that took place in 2016 besides the presidential.

So consider that when you contributing to these Trump supporting owners getting more money, which they will donate to more bigots, when you are watching their product. Even after they make it clear they don't give a **** about something you claim to care so much about
And I don't know why you keep going in circles with your political expertise. No matter who you vote for the system is still the same. We not gonna agree on that, period.

That mild discomfort has sunk many a rebellion. "Man I gotta get to work"
But u know
Let’s be real
Us black folks have this mentality
Because we never down for each other
If I lose my job protesting
Who gonna help me and my fam
My fellow black man
Will watch me and my fam
Get put out in the cold
I understand why we have that mentality of
“Man I gotta get to work”
But we need to start helping each other
Lifting each other up
When in need
And start saying when we need help
Instead of tryna push through it

“So one person refuses to sit in the back of the bus, then what”?

“So some people walk around DC with signs, then what?”

Lol

Just say you don’t care and move on. Your half stepping is embarrassing. You out here Jerry Jone’n it up kneeling and smiling to for the camera

So again black people stop watching football then what? You dudes still think voting means something so what's the next step towards your action besides voting?

And I don't know why you keep going in circles with your political expertise. No matter who you vote for the system is still the same. We not gonna agree on that, period.
I am not going in circles, I am pointing out some more your hypocrisy.

I hope you quit calling dudes the c-word and biscuit boys too, since everything is hopeless. Matter of fact, many of the black dudes on NT you have went at for tap dancing almost always cites "the system ain't changing" for shaping their views. So just know are using the same excuse for your acquiescence as those fools do for their buffoonery.

I can see both sides of the argument. Taking a stand and tuning out the games to make a statement to the league that their behavior will not be tolerated. At the same time I understand the person who sees the games being hard to give up. Especially if you've been a fan of your team for 20+ years, grew up watching with your pop/grandpop, and they have been a playoff team/Superbowl contender for the last few years. Easy to stop watching football if you live in Cleveland or Miami, you aren't missing anything, those teams suck anyway and have for over a decade. Compared to if you live in Boston or Greenbay or Seattle where your team can legit win a superbowl next season. Just like drugs, people have to ween themselves off of that.

I will say at lot of people who gave up the NFL were probably mostly casuals anyway, didn't follow the league all that much to begin with or even watched at all, just jumped on the boycott bandwagon because what happened to Kaep.

I can see both sides of the argument. Taking a stand and tuning out the games to make a statement to the league that their behavior will not be tolerated. At the same time I understand the person who sees the games being hard to give up. Especially if you've been a fan of your team for 20+ years, grew up watching with your pop/grandpop, and they have been a playoff team/Superbowl contender for the last few years. Easy to stop watching football if you live in Cleveland or Miami, you aren't missing anything, those teams suck anyway and have for over a decade. Compared to if you live in Boston or Greenbay or Seattle where your team can legit win a superbowl next season. Just like drugs, people have to ween themselves off of that.

I will say at lot of people who gave up the NFL were probably mostly casuals anyway, didn't follow the league all that much to begin with or even watched at all, just jumped on the boycott bandwagon because what happened to Kaep.
Nah I followed it closely
9ers fan through and through
But **** that league

Players Considering New Forms of Protests for Revised National Anthem Policy
New national anthem policy has significant legal ramifications

AAxL6Xq.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-national-anthem-policy/ar-AAxLsYJ?li=BBnb7Kz

Some NFL players are reportedly considering new ways to protest after NFL owners voted on a Wednesday, Sports Illustrated's Robert Klemko.

According to Klemko, some are discussing ways to skirt new rules "just to spite the NFL."

The policy for players to be on the field for the anthem, and gives players the option to stay in the locker room. Teams will be fined for any personnel that "do not show proper respect for the flag and Anthem” on the sidelines.

Other journalists were hearing similar things from players they talked to.

While admittedly a small sample size, some players are telling me they’re *considering* staying in locker room or making a different on-field gesture simply b/c they feel this new policy is a direct challenge to them. Before today, they hadn’t thought about demonstrating in ‘18.

“I talked to a former NFL player yesterday who has said that players are already talking about other ways in which they can protest.” @craigmelvin talks response to new NFL policy

However, he said players remaining in the locker room could still pose a problem.

The protests during the national anthem started in August 2016 when former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick refused to stand for the 'Star-Spangled Banner' as a means of protesting racial inequality and police brutality. Dozens other NFL players, as well as numerous other athletes across America, ultimately joined him. The protests grew during the 2017 season after Trump criticized NFL players who chose to follow suit. Trump said owners should "fire" NFL players who protest the anthem and referred to them as "son of b------". Players responded by protesting en masse.

Back
Top Bottom