Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ali was wanted dead by white Americans
Jackie Robinson was wanted dead by white Americans

Now they fake like they’re some national treasures when THEY WERE THE ONES WANTING THEM DEAD.

20 years from now guess who will the next “national treasure”?
Floyd

No worries because the biscuit crumbs with rain down Dak's mouth when he stands at attention.
Tough spot for players to be in man

Everyone is looking at you to do something but you also have worked your whole life to be in this very disposable spot.

The ones that aren't disposable have the responsibility to step up. Fair or unfair.

Tough spot man

Tough spot for players to be in man

Everyone is looking at you to do something but you also have worked your whole life to be in this very disposable spot.

The ones that aren't disposable have the responsibility to step up. Fair or unfair.

Tough spot man
They created their tough spot because, and in generally speaking here, most of them have no future outside of the 3-4 years of NFL play. They’ll bow down for the check

He says he does plenty away from the cameras.

Plus he has 40 more years to be out there, we never know what the future holds
Specifics? Floyd doesn’t transcend his character IMO. Mike Tyson is a guy I’d thrown in a “when he’s does the people will act as if .....”

Specifics? Floyd doesn’t transcend his character IMO. Mike Tyson is a guy I’d thrown in a “when he’s does the people will act as if .....”
Food drives
Bookbag drives in Vegas
Barber Shop days for back to school

All things he has said he does on the regular

Lol no no. I think there’s a misunderstanding. Someone would have to go against the norm towards something “good” to be an “Ali” type turnaround figure.

Ehhhh..... not major enough imo. Standing up against a war, going against police brutality, etc..... kinda different than all that.
It is different but it is still relevant.

Maybe as he gets older he is more public with the fight for his folks.

But the general statement simply was the narrative shifting from an active athletr to when they become a vegetable.

We will see though

It is different but it is still relevant.

Maybe as he gets older he is more public with the fight for his folks.

But the general statement simply was the narrative shifting from an active athletr to when they become a vegetable.

We will see though
Floyd bro???

Lol no no. I think there’s a misunderstanding. Someone would have to go against the norm towards something “good” to be an “Ali” type turnaround figure.
Nobody said he would be on the level of Ali in terms of adoration.

Simoly a different narrative that dominated that athlete's career

The hate for Floyd was warranted and what he wants. It’s totally not the same and AGAIN I’m a fan. He does and says things specifically for the negative press

In the most general and unrelated sense I “guess”? :lol:

The hate for Floyd was warranted and what he wants. It’s totally not the same and AGAIN I’m a fan.

He wanted it to sell PPV buys. He was in character, same as Ali (from the character aspect. Conscious decision).

Even though they ALSO hated Ali for his refusal to be a tap dancing Negro.

I am simply saying, it isn't far fetched to see "them" being a fan of Floyd in 20 years as if they didn't wish him dead 20 years prior.

It might not be because Floyd dling anything socially uplifting but simply due to the fact stories and narratives naturally change over time

In that context, sure, but he's wholly out of place in regards to the actual conversation with Ali and Kaep with their social impact.
Yea, I was only responding to the part thst you mentioned at the top of your response.

I wasn't trying to imply it would be for the same reason.

Although, as I mentioned, we never know what Floyd will become in the next 40 years. (Not saying a social justice warrior is highly probable, just saying we don't know)

Yea, I was only responding to the part thst you mentioned at the top of your response.

I wasn't trying to imply it would be for the same reason.

Although, as I mentioned, we never know what Floyd will become in the next 40 years. (Not saying a social justice warrior is highly probable, just saying we don't know)
I mean in the most unrelated way possible they are related :lol:

Back
Top Bottom