Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.webp

You guys with the biscuit gifs are killing me. I hope zeke catches a false rape charge and gets 20 years in prison.

Challenging? Dak been had the crown, he just been going under the radar.

"I grew up in Haughton, Louisiana," Prescott told USA TODAY. "I go to my white grandparents' house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail.

"I was put in all those different situations. I've been in situations where I was the only black guy. We're in a time now where nobody wants to see that. But it still happens. Depending on where you come from, it happens. To be able to wipe that clean and see and live both sides, it's just who I am. Being mixed allows me to connect with everyone "

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dak-prescott-says-being-biracial-has-helped-him-lead-the-cowboys/

He's one of these mixed, play both sides, all lives matter types.

Man nothijg will be as bad as damn "Ladamian" saying slavery brought two families together. Black and white.

But that is bad too

If we really think about it all Black quarterbacks in the nfl besides Kaepernick are biscuit boys. Jameis, Cam, Russell Wilson, Tyrod, Dak etc all were shook and scared when it came to the protests. It would have been huge if another Black qb joined the protests.

Back
Top Bottom