Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its not even close to any kind of slave trade. You can keep saying it all you want, still doesn't make it anywhere near correct. You aren't a critical thinker because you throw out stupid points.

So, we're now blaming people for that too? Who is making these people play football?
Many of these dudes come from communities where there aren’t many options besides pro sports.

We talking pro athletes or some teens in HS being preyed upon?
i mean its starts when theyre young
and just because a person is a certain age
doesnt mean they have that mindset
if u have had people thinking for u
preying upon ur child innocence
since waaay back when
just to get them further in the the city and state and national championships
and have u brainwashed saying
"hey this will get u rich this will help lift ur family out of poverty"
what do u expect

We talking pro athletes or some teens in HS being preyed upon?

The discussion started with the NFL being a modern slave trade. Nobody was talking about college, high school or little kids. They just moving the goalpost because it was a ridiculous comparison.

The discussion started with the NFL being a modern slave trade. Nobody was talking about college, high school or little kids. They just moving the goalpost because it was a ridiculous comparison.
from ur avy
i can tell whatever we say
aint gonna matter to u
cause football means a lot to u
i respect it
enjoy ur football
if u dont see what he was conveying in his post then thats on u
everyone else understands

from ur avy
i can tell whatever we say
aint gonna matter to u
cause football means a lot to u
i respect it
enjoy ur football
if u dont see what he was conveying in his post then thats on u
everyone else understands

I dont like the NFL. I rarely watch it. (I like college, but thats a different discussion) The point being, its not close to a slave trade. There are still slaves being traded for real who dont make millions and live in mansions. You are diminishing slavery with ignorant comparisons.

I dont like the NFL. I rarely watch it. (I like college, but thats a different discussion) The point being, its not close to a slave trade. There are still slaves being traded for real who dont make millions and live in mansions. You are diminishing slavery with ignorant comparisons.
if u believe he was making an exact
apples to apples comparison
then u lack critical thinking skills
ALMOST everyone gets exactly
what blastercombo blastercombo meant

I encourage you to read this book

51CORGIY5xL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It was just confusing seeing some of the stuff said and it does seem all of the over the place

I like both college and pros and I'll continue to watch all sports

Its not even close to any kind of slave trade. You can keep saying it all you want, still doesn't make it anywhere near correct. You aren't a critical thinker because you throw out stupid points.

So, we're now blaming people for that too? Who is making these people play football?
Thanks for showing us yet again you’re devoid of critical thinking

I stopped watching football halfway through last season. Not cus the controversy (the that was more reason to as well) but that I realized I was spending too much time watching a bunch of millionaires run and throw a ball when I could find something more useful with my time. My life has improved significantly.

I stopped watching football halfway through last season. Not cus the controversy (the that was more reason to as well) but that I realized I was spending too much time watching a bunch of millionaires run and throw a ball when I could find something more useful with my time. My life has improved significantly.
I was never a big NFL fan anyway and didnt watch more than 4 quarters last season (not counting playoffs)...but unless you were following college, taking an active interest in every game played (so you are now focused on it Monday Thursday and some Saturday nights) and playing fantasy football (this is the kicker...this is where it moves into taking up too much time) I doubt you gained much time to "significantly" improve your life.
If you're an average fan all you would have gained is 3 hours for 16ish Sundays.

And if you did make significant improvements by gaining 50 hours of your year back, DM me them life hacks bruh...

Ide watch 3 games on Sunday. Thats what, like 9 hrs? That's whole day. Don't know what the avg cat was doin. But that what I was. Plus MNF. Stopped cold turkey and haven't looked back. Cut out basketball too. I read stuff online and see clips but that's it. I freed up time for relationships and gained new hobbies.

Last edited:
Ide watch 3 games on Sunday. Thats what, like 9 hrs? That's whole day. Don't know what the avg cat was doin. But that what I was. Plus MNF. Stopped cold turkey and haven't looked back. Cut out basketball too. I read stuff online and see clips but that's it. I freed up time for relationships and gained new hobbies.
Aside from your local news and possibly CSPAN all of tv is your cash going towards millionaires and billionaires entertaining you.

Sheesh. College football is even MORE comparable to modern day slavery than the NFL is.

hope that Trelvis guy aint the trelvis trilipino trapstar new SN.

bc he making filipinos look bad w da ignorance being spit

Back
Top Bottom