Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used to think Al Roker was just everyone’s favorite weatherman OG butter biscuit boy until he checked billy bush.

You find out who consumes butter biscuits when it matters. Used to think guys like LeVar Burton were biscuit boys and guys like Stephen were real ones until things matter LeVar checked Kanye on the slavery was a choice front while Stephen A loved to consume biscuits when talking about Black folks.

You find out who consumes butter biscuits when it matters. Used to think guys like LeVar Burton were biscuit boys and guys like Stephen were real ones until things matter LeVar checked Kanye on the slavery was a choice front while Stephen A loved to consume biscuits when talking about Black folks.

Don't sleep on Geordi LaForge. He's woke

Nah I knew levar didn’t like his biscuits buttered a loooong time ago
Stephen a wgat gets me
Is I don’t even think he likes buttered biscuits
He just like that paycheck
I think that’s worse than a biscuit eating **** boy
Because they know better
But choose to put $$$$
Above everything else

Madden too? :smh: I haven't played Madden in years, but my cousin buys it every year. I wonder if he's gonna cop Madden '19.

Don't sleep on Geordi LaForge. He's woke

My man might be blind, but he's woke, so he can see thru his third eye.

hair-art-third-eye.jpg

Yeah I wouldn't judge dudes just off how they talk.

They could've just used a different song on top of it all. :lol: :rofl:

Now they're going to potentially mess up their bread. Or maybe Madden becomes the new hotness in the SWS community.

These companies are on the wrong side of this protest. Just wish as a collective we had the balls show them. Stop supporting, hit the pockets and show our consumer-ship matters too.

Haven't bought Madden since '12. Had no intentions of buying '19 because boycotting the NFL means all things NFL (televised/live games, video games, jerseys, team merch, etc.)

Haven't bought Madden since '12. Had no intentions of buying '19 because boycotting the NFL means all things NFL (televised/live games, video games, jerseys, team merch, etc.)
Last madden i have is 17 (2016 release). Maxed all of Kaepernicks stats to 99. Watched him throw 60 tds, 5500 yards passing and 1200 yds rushing in franchise mode in a season . Greatest to ever do it.

Black people should start their own league and their own football video game EA has taken enough of our money for TRASH GAMES !!!! EA sports and the madden franchise has gone way too far this time

Back
Top Bottom