Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah but the point is relative to what other people with his same job make, he's sharecropping.

Money runs out fast in that environment. It's not debatable really.
True, 3$ million plus a year in Texas is more than enough to live a comfortable life though if hes smart with his paper. Thats more than enough money for a single 24 year old dude from Louisiana. Everyone isnt paid the same in the NFL.

Its gonna be hilarious if he wets the bed this season and the Cowboys draft another qb and he never gets that second big contract that he wants.

They'll give him some rope.

Their WR situation is a little shaky. I like Allen Hurns a lot though so they might be fine.

No, all black players did not kneel but last year showed exactly who was down with Kaep and who wasn't. Some that were put fist in the air, some locked arms, some sat on the bench, some did things in the black community. But even if they weren't down with Kaep, they didn't come out in the media with their tap dancing shoes on like this fool did.
Listen to what he said again. Protesting brings awareness to those problems in society, the next step is action. Which is what he said he is all about (helping out the black community).

Like I said every black player didnt feel the need to take a knee, and if you put a mic in their face you will most likely hear the same opinions as Dak. Action>Protest

I honestly do see a problem with that.

Listen to what he said again. Protesting brings awareness to those problems in society, the next step is action. Which is what he said he is all about (helping out the black community).

Like I said every black player didnt feel the need to take a knee, and if you put a mic in their face you will most likely hear the same opinions as Dak. Action>Protest

I honestly do see a problem with that.

Nah, ain't no defending this fool. The people who did kneel are doing action so you can't play that game. What action as far as police brutality is Dak and the Cowboys taking?

This dude talking about "protesting takes away love and enjoy, it's not the place" He sounds pathetic. Basically saying "let's not make these nice white folk uncomfortable".

He woulda been telling MLK " you taking the joy away from people with all this protesting."

He trained real good.

Nah, ain't no defending this fool. The people who did kneel are doing action so you can't play that game. What action as far as police brutality is Dak and the Cowboys taking?

This dude talking about "protesting takes away love and enjoy, it's not the place" He sounds pathetic. Basically saying "let's not make these nice white folk uncomfortable".

He woulda been telling MLK " you taking the joy away from people with all this protesting."

He trained real good.
Yea man that whole "protesting takes away the joy of football" talk I don't agree with, which is why I didnt mention it.

And who knows who what all these players who are taking a knee are doing for the community, the only one they really report on is Kaep. People would be surprised by who actually put their money where their mouth is...

You can take action and protest. The two are not mutually exclusive, and history shows that action is more effective with protest coupled with it.

The whole action > protest argument is just another way to dismiss the protest portion of the issue. I've seen more and more these strawman arguments being employed by allies, and it bothers me. Don't fall for it.

I don't see how weighing action against protest does anything to say that protest is any less necessary or vital. We're not here to make compromises.

Ice Cube predicted this.

Crazy watching this movie in 2018. It touches on white surpremcy, pro blackness, feminism, all this stuff is on steroids today.

he aint predicted nothing
thats always how this country be
black folks just think cause they got a lil money
got a nice car
got a lil house
that **** changed

Yea man that whole "protesting takes away the joy of football" talk I don't agree with, which is why I didnt mention it.

And who knows who what all these players who are taking a knee are doing for the community, the only one they really report on is Kaep. People would be surprised by who actually put their money where their mouth is...

Nah you can't cherry pick what you like and don't like in his statement. He said he doesn't wanna make white mommy and white daddy uncomfortable while they're relaxing on Sunday and watching football. They wanna watch football players give each other CTE, they don't want to be bothered with all that civil and human rights foolishness.

Nah you can't cherry pick what you like and don't like in his statement. He said he doesn't wanna make white mommy and white daddy uncomfortable while they're relaxing on Sunday and watching football. They wanna watch football players give each other CTE, they don't want to be bothered with all that civil and human rights foolishness.
Word? Thats what he said or do you have your own agenda and putting words in his mouth? He grew some balls and said what he felt, I don't agree 100% but I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at the people who think police brutality is a figment of black people's imagination.

But anyways like I said before, in this ADD generation something is bound to distract people away from his comments, especially if he plays well.

Back
Top Bottom