Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
EA, Madden = for police killings. Let that be known
Would love to see us unite and campaign to boycott this game and all nfl products

These companies are on the wrong side of this protest. Just wish as a collective we had the balls show them. Stop supporting, hit the pockets and show our consumer-ship matters too.
THIS is the only logical course of action. The only thing they understand. Word to Papa Johns

soon as she spit on them they all should have rushed to restrain her versus son practicing right hooks on her... SMH

Would love to see us unite and campaign to boycott this game and all nfl products

THIS is the only logical course of action. The only thing they understand. Word to Papa Johns

soon as she spit on them they all should have rushed to restrain her versus son practicing right hooks on her... SMH
The majority of Black dudes aint boycotting Madden. Thats like asking dudes to not buy Jordans unfortunately :rofl:

Meanwhile, MLB: The Show and NBA 2K are like...

roomforonemore.gif

If you support and participate in the system that is designed to oppress you, you literally only have yourself to blame... (Not YOU but folks who have that mentality)
I agree, but Im not holding my breath though. A good amount of Black dudes like the NFL more than justice. I remember being at Fridays on a Sunday last season and was mad at all the Black dudes in there wearing NFL jerseys watching the games.

Last madden i have is 17 (2016 release). Maxed all of Kaepernicks stats to 99. Watched him throw 60 tds, 5500 yards passing and 1200 yds rushing in franchise mode in a season . Greatest to ever do it.

I did this in Madden 18 :lol: had that man maxed tf out

Lol if only nawghtyhare knew how pro colin kaep I was. I went a whole season without watching football. At this point me buying madden is not about me supporting the league. It's about the entertainment i've come to enjoy with the nt members over the last 4 years. If the NT league didn't exist, I'd easily skip madden this year.

Be interesting to hear why they did this. If the NFL had any say in this, doesn't this help the collusion case?

You're linking wrong but i'm assuming it's the response one. I thought someone said he was in the game last year and they did the same with another song though? So if it was a likeness mistake, how do they explain that?
i edited the link. You should be able to see ea's response now

You're linking wrong but i'm assuming it's the response one. I thought someone said he was in the game last year and they did the same with another song though? So if it was a likeness mistake, how do they explain that?

Someone correct me here, I don't play Madden.

Back
Top Bottom