Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Legal issue
4F38720B-E535-4CD4-AAA4-B56FF508601C.gif

I'm lightweight surprised people are upset at EA all of a sudden for this.

Madden might be the most profitable franchise they have and they need that relationship with the NFL.

The NFL has let you know where they stand for a while now.

For Big Sean to take the check from EA knowing it was going to be used in a product that would directly put money in the NFLs pocket then being shocked they would pull this seems naive to me at best.

I'm lightweight surprised people are upset at EA all of a sudden for this.

Madden might be the most profitable franchise they have and they need that relationship with the NFL.

The NFL has let you know where they stand for a while now.

For Big Sean to take the check from EA knowing it was going to be used in a product that would directly put money in the NFLs pocket then being shocked they would pull this seems naive to me at best.
You don’t have to be shocked to say **** EA.

Regardless of whether or not the artists signed up to be used, censoring his name is disrespectful.

Just look at their reaction to the outcry. They just expected people not to notice, but they knew what they were doing.

They can continue to do whatever it is they can to maintain their relationship with the NFL, but once they start disrespecting me and a whole group of people who buy their product, they can kick rocks.

Nothing excuses it, and people have a right to take issue and decide to take their money elsewhere, no?

I don't think it's EA fault. The NFL had a hand in all of this. Afterall, they licensed the game.

You don’t have to be shocked to say **** EA.

Regardless of whether or not the artists signed up to be used, censoring his name is disrespectful.

Just look at their reaction to the outcry. They just expected people not to notice, but they knew what they were doing.

They can continue to do whatever it is they can to maintain their relationship with the NFL, but once they start disrespecting me and a whole group of people who buy their product, they can kick rocks.

Nothing excuses it, and people have a right to take issue and decide to take their money elsewhere, no?

If you are upset with how the NFL has treated Kaep you shouldn’t have been considering purchasing this game in the first place.

Big Sean shouldn’t have taken the check knowing it was going to be used in a game licensed by the NFL either.

It’s not like any of this was a secret.

Pretty much. The same way they told EA to remove concussions from possible injuries, i'm sure they had something to do with it.

Wooooooow NFL really had them remove concussions? :lol: :smh:

I ain't played a video game in years so I'm out loop. That's crazy though, so they acting like the **** don't exist no more.

Back
Top Bottom