Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
When you say “while we get nothing”....what EXACTLY are you hoping WE get??
I would hope that we'd get more than the shaft.
typically our oppressors like to parade ppl that look like us on their platforms for their agendas and we get used.
typically ppl that look like us want to taste that little bit of power they think they have and are willing to do anything for it including throwing us under the bus, reprimanding us, not being truthful about the things we go through, etc. and our oppressors use them to make them and their viewers feel comfortable while also dumbing down ppl that look like us.

i'm just being honest. anyone can see that. its part of indoctrination and its a continued cycle of white supremacy. its an old tactic they still use.

we have a history of having ppl that so called speak for us all being used against us to comfort our oppressors while we get nothing.
we also have a history of ppl that supposedly speak for us that go after the lime light and the money while we get nothing.
we have a history of infiltration and getting duped/the short end of the stick/etc.
Dominique Foxworth made a great point on First Take today. Hov basically pulled a bait and switch with the Nets. They used him as the face when they were trying to get Barclays up and he said something along the lines of affordable housing being adjacent or close to the area but it never happened. Jay then sold his minuscule share, profited and now the area is gentrified as hell. Something to keep in mind as he tries to become the face of a movement.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

case in point.

of course he wouldn't but you know that and you know why.
i'm 100% sure that you know why kaep wore that shirt in the first place too.

"da enemy of my enemy is my friend" doesn't apply in every scenario b. :lol:

even Shannon said Nessa should've piped da hell up wit da Ravens and da Castro shirt in Miami was moronic.

"da enemy of my enemy is my friend" doesn't apply in every scenario b. :lol:

even Shannon said Nessa should've piped da hell up wit da Ravens and da Castro shirt in Miami was moronic.
the sanctions against cuba have a lot to do with how ppl view cuba both here and there.
i'm not buying what white Cubans in south fl are saying. sorry.

if anyone feels "bold" enough to rock a castro shirt in Miami then I hope they are educated enough to stand for what they believe in with facts and logic when given the opportunity to debate/argue/etc. when ppl say something.
and yeah, ray lewis is what he is.

also its ironic that trump does the things that he does against political opponents and "his own ppl" yet many of you see nothing wrong...

Last edited:
Again, what EXACTLY, SPECIFICALLY, and in DETAIL are you hoping WE get?? Please answer the question. Thank you for the response however.
depends on the situation we're talking about. you want to talk about this specific situation as it relates to jay z and the nfl or another one with another black person being used as a pawn to appease white supremacists and to target/market towards us while pushing their agenda?

depends on the situation we're talking about. you want to talk about this specific situation as it relates to jay z and the nfl or another one with another black person being used as a pawn to appease white supremacists and to target/market towards us while pushing their agenda?

The specific situation as it relates to Jay Z and the NFL.

honestly I don't think jay will get anything at all like others are thinking. we have to know who we're talking about as far as each individual whether it be jay, the team owners and the commissioner. I don't feel like reiterating whats already known nor do I have the time right now since i'm at work but he's surrounded by ppl that don't care about black ppl, don't care about issues black ppl are going through, they don't care about black ppl's feelings, etc. and I don't buy that he will be able to change the hearts and minds of any of them nor do I buy that he even wants to. so I expect nothing from it. look at the way they smirk, laugh and talk in a condescending manner.

personally, as far as the nfl, I wouldn't even work with them. i'd pool my money with like minded individuals and use my/our voice(s)/platform(s) to push OUR agenda of progression and with full control over it where I (we) answer to no one. I know what I can and cannot accomplish and the things I'm unable to accomplish with the ppl I pool my money with I will hopefully come across others that are like minded that have the resources, time, etc. to do what I cannot. we don't have to partner with the nfl to do that.

we are conditioned to seek acceptance and conditioned to be loyal to ppl that don't care about us and have never and will never and that is sad. we are conditioned to accept being exploited.

what is this entertainer supposed to do that the players in the league couldn't? that the commissioner as well as the coaches and owners didn't want to do?
that the players are too scared to do?

gather black acts to sing and dance on stages at halftime to entertain white audiences while the owners and the commissioner feels how they feel and act accordingly while raking in the $$$?

WEAK.

“But jay z got us a seat at the table”

C4487ABA-66B0-4253-9F8F-0A38A0D2BB4A.png

Jay seat is clearly at the conflict of interest table :rofl:
He gone change it from inside tho.

Waiting on Jay for the hood stimulus package.
"JayZ Eliminated the competition drug dealer style"
:rofl:

Last edited:
honestly I don't think jay will get anything at all like others are thinking. we have to know who we're talking about as far as each individual whether it be jay, the team owners and the commissioner. I don't feel like reiterating whats already known nor do I have the time right now since i'm at work but he's surrounded by ppl that don't care about black ppl, don't care about issues black ppl are going through, they don't care about black ppl's feelings, etc. and I don't buy that he will be able to change the hearts and minds of any of them nor do I buy that he even wants to. so I expect nothing from it. look at the way they smirk, laugh and talk in a condescending manner.

personally, as far as the nfl, I wouldn't even work with them. i'd pool my money with like minded individuals and use my/our voice(s)/platform(s) to push OUR agenda of progression and with full control over it where I (we) answer to no one. I know what I can and cannot accomplish and the things I'm unable to accomplish with the ppl I pool my money with I will hopefully come across others that are like minded that have the resources, time, etc. to do what I cannot. we don't have to partner with the nfl to do that.

we are conditioned to seek acceptance and conditioned to be loyal to ppl that don't care about us and have never and will never and that is sad. we are conditioned to accept being exploited.

what is this entertainer supposed to do that the players in the league couldn't? that the commissioner as well as the coaches and owners didn't want to do?
that the players are too scared to do?

gather black acts to sing and dance on stages at halftime to entertain white audiences while the owners and the commissioner feels how they feel and act accordingly while raking in the $$$?

WEAK.

You’re being skeptical just for sake of being skeptical. I asked you specifically what are you hoping WE get.......you never answered directly. You then say Jay is surrounded by people that don’t care about black people or black peoples issues.....all while providing no proof or examples to back up your claim. I’m having a hard time believing Jay Z or those associated with him don’t care about black people based off your personal feelings with no facts when he helped produce a documentary on Kalief Browder who he met, and a documentary on the murder of Trayvon Martin and the injustice associated with his death.

Black people gotta get out of this barbershop mentality where folks just be saying anything that’s pops into their head just to be saying it with nothing to back it up. We gotta have some kind of accountability.

:lol: Who the hell do some of ya'll be talking about sometimes, twitter comments or something? Dudes be wild excited to be on the right side of comments that ain't even being made.

dame's gotta move on

he's been the bitter ex for a while now

while this is true, so is what he's saying.

da Nas fan in me is throughly enjoying da incoming salvos aimed at Jigga's purported immutable invincible reputation...that said?

his modus operandi been gettin money & power since 96....you not mad at him being a street dude glorified, but you throwing shade at a corporate deal? :lol: he showed ya his hand on day one..why such shock?

Back
Top Bottom