Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
obscure meme ≠ trending news on Facebook.

might wanna learn how to use da search engine :lol:
View media item 2162848

wasn't there earlier...AND its still a nothing burger on twitter.

some of ya are that heavily invested in disturbing 9/11 Tributes & memorials today huh? :lol: :smh:

i think i got time to screen shot da 1st five comments of da first few articles cited..

here's a hint, most of America aint rocking wit being a aye hole on 9/11.

might wanna learn how to use da search engine :lol:
View media item 2162848

some of ya are that heavily invested in disturbing 9/11 Tributes & memorials today huh? :lol: :smh:

i think i got time to screen shot da 1st five comments of da first few articles cited..

:rofl: :rofl:

This is so sad

I mean, you're literate right? You know how to read? I said, not everyone that perished during 9/11 were good/upstanding people. If you truly think the odds of all the 1,000+ who perished had never done any wrongdoings in life, you and others are mistaken.

Last edited:

might wanna learn how to use da search engine
laugh.gif

some of ya are that heavily invested in disturbing 9/11 Tributes & memorials today huh?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Did you have a point to make or are you just typing words now?

How did you find out? According to Ninjahood, nobody is talking about this anywhere. Which is surprising cause I'm pretty sure whatever neonazi website he frequents on his NT downtown is DEFINITELY talking about this. :\
:lol: saw it on SportsCenter, also popped up on Twitter. People are definitely talking about it.

some of ya are that heavily invested in disturbing 9/11 Tributes & memorials today huh?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

It literally took me like a minute to get this, I was actually surprised at how available it was. I was like this dude lives online maybe he knows. I go to the top right corner of fb and it's in top 5 trending stories so I click on it and screen shot a few stories from there.

You're over here acting like I had to do investigative work to find it. You lose. 
laugh.gif

His response started with an excuse, turned into a deflection, then a strawman, then an argumentum ad populum logical fallacy.

Quadruple whammy.

Never seen someone never concede a point poor acknowledge they were wrong like Nonsense Ninja. Only Reaching Rico is even in the same ballpark.

It literally took me like a minute to get this, I was actually surprised at how available it was. I was like this dude lives online maybe he knows. I go to the top right corner of fb and it's in top 5 trending stories so I click on it and screen shot a few stories from there.

You're over here acting like I had to do investigative work to find it. You lose. :lol:  
His response started with an excuse, turned into a deflection, then a strawman, then an argumentum ad populum logical fallacy.

Quadruple whammy.

Pic of Ninja's brain cells working together to write that BS post............

View media item 2162916

Last edited:
How dare you disrespect captain planet like that Rusty. Disrespect the flag if you must but never captain planet and the planeteers.

I mean, you're literate right? You know how to read? I said, not everyone that perished during 9/11 were good/upstanding people. If you truly think the odds of all the 1,000+ who perished had never done any wrongdoings in life, you and others are mistaken.

doesn't mean they had to have a plane fly into their workplace and die a flaming death though :lol:

& yeah...

All four — Arian Foster, Jelani Jenkins, Michael Thomas and Kenny Stills — held a hand over their hearts as the national anthem played.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...s-Kneel-During-National-Anthem-393042511.html

i thought they were disrespecting da flag though...

:lol:

catching all that flak & they just hedged just like da Seahawks.

i just ignored it cuz it was so dumb
laugh.gif

^^^^^

for da blind folks
laugh.gif
My comment was "dumb"? But, you're the king of writing in chicken scratch? You walk through life like the headless horseman dude, you're about as clueless as can be.
No but seriously...your comment was dumb.

I have no problem agreeing with Ninjahood on that one.

They kneeled with their hands over their heart and there's still angry white folk telling them to leave the country, calling them ******* and thugs, telling them to give their money back.

This world ain't ****.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

^^^^^

for da blind folks
laugh.gif
My comment was "dumb"? But, you're the king of writing in chicken scratch? You walk through life like the headless horseman dude, you're about as clueless as can be.

Do you really think all them Sandy Hook kids were actually good kids?

I bet some of them chewed with their mouths open and sneaked cookies out the jar at night.

doesn't mean they had to have a plane fly into their workplace and die a flaming death though :lol:

& yeah...

All four — Arian Foster, Jelani Jenkins, Michael Thomas and Kenny Stills — held a hand over their hearts as the national anthem played.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...s-Kneel-During-National-Anthem-393042511.html

i thought they were disrespecting da flag though...

:lol:

catching all that flak & they just hedged just like da Seahawks.
And the goal post move again. Now it is onto a strawman

-First off, we where talking about them kneeling. That is what you predicted no one would do, and you where flat out wrong

This is not about disrespecting anyone or anything, at is not the point of this. It is about bringing attention to injustices.

laugh.gif

^^^^^

for da blind folks
laugh.gif

Do you really think all them Sandy Hook kids were actually good kids?

I bet some of them chewed with their mouths open and sneaked cookies out the jar at night.
His comment reminded me a lot of this:

Comment was "dumb", but neither of you imbecile could explain why
laugh.gif
? Have several seats man.
It was never an issue of not being able to explain why.  I never even bothered to explain it, so how would you know I couldn't?

I'm more than willing to explain why your comment was idiotic and uncalled for if you're actually willing to read it.

Comment was "dumb", but neither of you imbecile could explain why
laugh.gif
? Have several seats man.
I mean even if everyone wasn't "good" by your stupid standards, then it doesn't mean they had to die with their lungs filled with smoke and their skin on fire. Seriously, stop posting.

Kate Upton posted the dolphins players kneeling on twitter and said it was unacceptable. Kate Upton built like ensued. **** got me dying laughing right now :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom