Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
4 is more than none. You said none. Keep trying though, buddy. And they just got some time on tv and were acknowledged by name.

Lot of players on the dolphins did the kaep..

lots is not 4..and they're getting:

ignored on TV & torched on twitter.

ya keep jumping in that cauldron. :lol:
You just keep pushing the goal posts back cuz you were wrong.

Went from no one would do it to yeah there's ppl doing it but they're not getting any air time or their names mentioned by media.

You sound like a coward ninja. Just cuz you don't got it in you doesn't mea n you gotta be sonthreatened by others.

Last edited:
Lots is way more then none. You sound dumb breh. Just bequiet now, go post on your stormfront forums. Nts answer to Clayton's bigsby

9/11 is a day to pay tribute for sure.

National anthem has nothing to do with 9/11.

Even though the first verse is the only verse "celebrated" I guess it's all about the history.

I mean, damn, Whole planet Earth has a tarnished history. Your county, your family, your state, etc. No one is perfect. All about moving forward. But, exercise your constitutional rights in this country, go right ahead.

You guys gonna throw on some Yeezy boots and go to Mars because Earth has bad history? Go right ahead.

People tripping now a days :smh:

BTW, they really should move to God Bless America. I came from a school where it was optional to stand for the anthem/god bless America because we respected everyones beliefs. Nothing new to me, all good. Always thought it was crazy to make people do things they don't stand for.

What? :lol:

i said i doubt, last time i checked? its wasn't a absolutist position. In a league of over 1600 players? 4 Dolphins is a accounting errors.

NYC coverage showed none of these shenanigans, so if da tree fell & no one heard it...u know da rest :lol:

i said i doubt, last time i checked? its wasn't a absolutist position. In a league of over 1600 players? 4 Dolphins is a accounting errors.

NYC coverage showed none of these shenanigans, so if da tree fell & no one heard it...u know da rest :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But people heard, saw and repeated it. But hey, if you're going to bury your head in the sand, pls go ahead. Your jokes are old, buddy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjahood  

like i said, no one is gonna pick being a human pariah disrespecting 9/11 when there is 364 other days to protest your grievances..

its gonna be so quiet thru out da NFL today u gonna be able to hear a mouse peee on a ball of cotton.
You realize your posts are saved, right?

like i said, keyword is doubt

and those 4 players like i figured are getting VASTLY ignored, and da miniscule amount of people who even noticed what they did torched em like BBQs at da 4th of July.

not even a smidgen of Twitter rumblings, no trending topic, nada.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjahood 

like i said, no one is gonna pick being a human pariah disrespecting 9/11 when there is 364 other days to protest your grievances..

its gonna be so quiet thru out da NFL today u gonna be able to hear a mouse peee on a ball of cotton.
You realize your posts are saved, right?

what i said 1st? :nerd:

Becuase if new york didnt report the whole world wouldnt notice.

But twitter, face book, all these other social media hub reporting it

But you right if was for the bronx this would be going on eh

Also seatle formed a blue wall of support

#staywoke

Last edited:
I thought they were getting torched on the almighty twitter tho?

Back
Top Bottom