Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shouts out to my dominicans in NYC who when they get knocked the cops put black male. But still try to tell me

"I NO BLACK PAPI" :rofl:

yall keep not being black....

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjahood 

i said i doubt, last time i checked? its wasn't a absolutist position. In a league of over 1600 players? 4 Dolphins is a accounting errors.

like i said, no one is gonna pick being a human pariah disrespecting 9/11 when there is 364 other days to protest your grievances..

its gonna be so quiet thru out da NFL today u gonna be able to hear a mouse peee on a ball of cotton.
You realize your posts are saved, right?
I don't see the word "doubt" anywhere in that post b.

CLOWN **** fully engaged.

As usual, this dude gets proven wrong for his bullcrap then he starts parroting random words he learned yesterday at GED night school like pariah and looming. 
laugh.gif

Why do people assume all victims in 9/11 were upstanding and good people? It's baffling to me

huh

i just ignored it cuz it was so dumb :lol:

Last star was added in 1960. Jim Crow ended in 65. That flag isn't for me, no matter how you wanna frame it.

I would have sat, like I been doing for years, and ain't **** you or the angry morons would have done to stop me.

with your livelihood, and family to support at stake? and potential blackballing for doing it on 9/11? doubt it.

^^^^^

for da blind folks :lol:

Guys it only matters if a lot of people are paying attention.

It's almost like the minority doesn't matter in America. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Politics does make for some hilarious ironies. Barrack Obama said at the 2016 DNC that America is star spangled awesome and the people most likely to boycott the Anthem are the type of people who are his core supporters. Meanwhile, the people who are the most offended by the boycott are the people who back Donald Trump, whose campaign theme is that America is a smoldering, dystopian wasteland.

Just heard 4 players took a knee today, that takes balls :pimp: Props to them, hope the conversation continues.

Can't wait to see what happens in the NBA as well.

Back
Top Bottom