Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
sooooo we boycotting espy now too??? :nerd:

Shoulda did it the first time.

I'd be cool with Shannon and Jemele or Jemele and her ESPN co-host or someone else getting a sports show on BET.

Either way it's time for her to take her talents elsewhere and for us to support her and make them regret the side they chose.

All of this is intentional as a distraction and keep people focused on other stuff while satisfying his racist base

It's not a coincidence that Trump calls Jerry Jones, who then issues a ban after sending Pence to a game to cause a scene. He knows that will stir up talk and protest.

Jamele already fell for the bait, and her suspension will only add to the noise.

Meanwhile we have 33,000 jobs lost, Las Vegas and gun reform, Puerto Rico, wild fires, North Korea, Houston/Florida, Russia, republican and Trump administration infighting and more nazis in Charlottesville

All of this is intentional as a distraction and keep people focused on other stuff while satisfying his racist base

It's not a coincidence that Trump calls Jerry Jones, who then issues a ban after sending Pence to a game to cause a scene. He knows that will stir up talk and protest.

Jamele already fell for the bait, and her suspension will only add to the noise.

Meanwhile we have 33,000 jobs lost, Las Vegas and gun reform, Puerto Rico, wild fires, North Korea, Houston/Florida, Russia, republican and Trump administration infighting and more nazis in Charlottesville

And Patrick Harmon which I thought you and *Shannon were gonna bring up lol

I wonder how white people gonna act when Trump is on a boat rich as hell not giving af about any of this and white people are now in a strange position because nothing Trump promised came to fruition and now their true colors are exposed

Last edited:

Brother Shannon must be protected as all costs. This man is too real for TV

Skip lost any goodwill he gained with me the past few weeks. I thought he was a troll who was at least an ally when it comes to social issues, but now he's looking for all sorts of justifications or just failing miserably while trying to play devil's advocate. This is the first time I've heard Sharpe yell at Skip, and I'm surprised he only did it once in this video

Last edited:
Didnt know itd post like that. I was more interested in the discussion people had in the thread

I will say I was often called out for "talking white" growing up. like my paintjob prevented me from reading books.

however, systematic racial discrimination from Real Americans > schoolyard jokes...so...yeah.

After elementary school "Acting White" is not a thing in my experience

That was little kid ****

Nobody in Middle/HS really cared about that. At least when I was coming up it was the prime of Ye's era and the beginning of Drake's. People were already off that and the kids now are definitely off of it.

Out of touch uncle toms always saying dumb *** **** like that thinking they cracked the case. I legitimately hate them more than I disdain white racists.

B832F274-9AC6-4FD9-813A-E5ECC929EC19.jpeg

Idk y anyone even gives Barkley attention. He’s a proven idiot, hypocrite and a complete piece of ****.

A lot of these athletes are straight up house ****** there’s no other way to put it. They refuse to bite the hand that feeds them.

If this were 100+ years ago Ray Lewis, chuck, SAS, Whitlock, and cam would be on horseback hunting runaway slaves. And cam is just so dumb he’d decide to depart from the mob after it was far too late.

Back
Top Bottom