Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, but don’t sit and act like you care about white men telling black folk to shut the **** up and do as you’re told while doing so. Admit that fact and move on

Unless you’re *** naked right now your dollars are going into the pockets of rich as **** people who don’t care about minorities. Telling somebody if they watch this or do that then they don’t care about something is quite stupid. The ignorance in here is quite mind blowing. Thought this thread was a bit better than that.

I am not going in circles, I am pointing out some more your hypocrisy.

I hope you quit calling dudes the c-word and biscuit boys too, since everything is hopeless. Matter of fact, many of the black dudes on NT you have went at for tap dancing almost always cites "the system ain't changing" for shaping their views. So just know are using the same excuse for your acquiescence as those fools do for their buffoonery.
You do go in circles. Y'all talk about the same **** and it goes nowhere. Again we can do the hypocrite thing all day with you Clinton boys.

This is wrong. The system favors those who vote, and it does change according to the wishes of the voters (which is why you no longer have segregated public facilities). Why do you think the Right is investing in voter suppression? Could it be because voting actually matters?

No, the system favors white people. That's who the system was built by and for. Y'all votes mean nothing in the big picture.

Players Considering New Forms of Protests for Revised National Anthem Policy
New national anthem policy has significant legal ramifications

AAxL6Xq.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-national-anthem-policy/ar-AAxLsYJ?li=BBnb7Kz
So reading that first tweet
Let me know
NFL player are p
And idiots
Only reason they gonna protest now
Is to directly directly go against the new rules
And they wasn’t ginna protest this season
Straight suckas

You do go in circles. Y'all talk about the same **** and it goes nowhere. Again we can do the hypocrite thing all day with you Clinton boys.

No, the system favors white people. That's who the system was built by and for. Y'all votes mean nothing in the big picture.

Your *** is just dismisses anything you don't like to hear. So dudes could make a million points to you, you would still feel like they are talking in circles.

So yeah, whatever dude, we done here.

Last edited:
The IRONY is that white people banding together to NOT watch games due to protests is why they initiated the rule :lol:

Yet, it's ineffective.
You naive if you believe these southern and Midwest white folks band together and stopped watching. :lol: Them mfers not giving up football. They put this rule in cuz of Trump and white people crying and complaining. The ratings drop was never real. All it was, was people were watching for less time cuz of blowouts. Once the games got competitive again that went away.

Unless you’re *** naked right now your dollars are going into the pockets of rich as **** people who don’t care about minorities. Telling somebody if they watch this or do that then they don’t care about something is quite stupid. The ignorance in here is quite mind blowing. Thought this thread was a bit better than that.
Man what are you talking about? Try again but this time create an argument that actually makes sense. Won’t even attempt a rebuttal when you can’t even properly identify legitimate similarities

Last edited:
You naive if you believe these southern and Midwest white folks band together and stopped watching. :lol: Them mfers not giving up football. They put this rule in cuz of Trump and white people crying and complaining. The ratings drop was never real. All it was, was people were watching for less time cuz of blowouts. Once the games got competitive again that went away.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/6/nfl-ratings-down-due-anthem-protests-survey/
UBS, one of the world's largest investment banks ran polls and came to the conclusion protests were largely to blame for slide in ratings. Many outlets reported the same.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/super-bowl-lii-tv-ratings/
Lowest super bowl rating in 7 years, despite a keynote team like the Patriots(who had a record breaking super bowl in 2015).

Even the threat of affecting ratings had advertisers ready to pull out:
  • NBCUniversal says that marketers want the league to stop covering the players' national-anthem protests or they will pull their ads.
  • The media company thinks the controversy around the protests has hurt ratings.
http://www.businessinsider.com/bran...om-nfl-if-nbc-keeps-covering-protests-2017-11

Just stop man. You look foolish.

I can see both sides of the argument. Taking a stand and tuning out the games to make a statement to the league that their behavior will not be tolerated. At the same time I understand the person who sees the games being hard to give up. Especially if you've been a fan of your team for 20+ years, grew up watching with your pop/grandpop, and they have been a playoff team/Superbowl contender for the last few years. Easy to stop watching football if you live in Cleveland or Miami, you aren't missing anything, those teams suck anyway and have for over a decade. Compared to if you live in Boston or Greenbay or Seattle where your team can legit win a superbowl next season. Just like drugs, people have to ween themselves off of that.

I will say at lot of people who gave up the NFL were probably mostly casuals anyway, didn't follow the league all that much to begin with or even watched at all, just jumped on the boycott bandwagon because what happened to Kaep.
Yes. Not watching the NFL became the fake way of saying "look I'm taking a stand" when you was never really a football fan anyway. If you was cool. That's why I keep asking these dudes "ok, what's next?". But they got no response. Fighting racism don't start with no sport or voting. I ask American genius simple questions and he still can't answer them.

Man what are you talking about? Try again but this time create an argument that actually makes sense. Won’t even attempt a rebuttal when you can’t even properly identify legitimate similarities

What he's saying is if you're living in America you're giving money to racist white people one way or another. The clothes you buy, the food you eat, your job whatever.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/6/nfl-ratings-down-due-anthem-protests-survey/
UBS, one of the world's largest investment banks ran polls and came to the conclusion protests were largely to blame for slide in ratings. Many outlets reported the same.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/super-bowl-lii-tv-ratings/
Lowest super bowl rating in 7 years, despite a keynote team like the Patriots(who had a record breaking super bowl in 2015).

Even the threat of affecting ratings had advertisers ready to pull out:
  • NBCUniversal says that marketers want the league to stop covering the players' national-anthem protests or they will pull their ads.
  • The media company thinks the controversy around the protests has hurt ratings.
http://www.businessinsider.com/bran...om-nfl-if-nbc-keeps-covering-protests-2017-11

Just stop man. You look foolish.
This still ain't real proof. I don't believe them BS polls. Words like "Threatened" "thinks" mean nothing. All it was, was complaining.

In general TV ratings are down.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2018/02/super-bowl-nfl-ratings-decline/551861/
Quite simply, televised football has a television problem and a football problem. The television problem is prominent yet simple. Fewer people are subscribing to pay TV, which means that ratings are declining for just about everything on cable and broadcast. To pick an example quite different from football: The audience for last weekend’s Grammys telecast declined by nearly 10 million, a stunning 30 percent drop in one year that is related to the fact that cord-cutting is accelerating, leaving fewer people (especially young people) with access to cable TV. Attention has shifted from pay TV to mobile devices

You naive

That’s cause there is no rebuttal.

Watching or spending your money on nfl means you don’t care. How is wearing anything that you didn’t make your self or eating food that you didn’t grow any different?

Yes. Not watching the NFL became the fake way of saying "look I'm taking a stand" when you was never really a football fan anyway. If you was cool. That's why I keep asking these dudes "ok, what's next?". But they got no response. Fighting racism don't start with no sport or voting. I ask American genius simple questions and he still can't answer them.

What he's saying is if you're living in America you're giving money to racist white people one way or another. The clothes you buy, the food you eat, your job whatever.
I get what he attempted to compare this to but the fact that he thought it was a legitimate counter to anything said enough. It’s not.

If y’all are down to support the NFL becuase you don’t care enough just say it. That’s all we’re saying. Own and accept that. Quit the false equivalencies to attempt to justify what YOU want to do.

That’s cause there is no rebuttal.

Watching or spending your money on nfl means you don’t care. How is wearing anything that you didn’t make your self or eating food that you didn’t grow any different?
how is it different? Lol listen to yourself for a second and realize the lengths you’re willing to reach in order to justify your Sunday morning TV schedule. I’m not like the other dudes here willing to post Wall after Wall of information YOU should already know. If you think buying a shirt at a store is the same as supporting an entertainment sport company openly catering to Trump like policies that’s YOUR intellectual battle to fight.

And what are you even concluding? “I’ll suppport racists becuase I can’t do anything else but support racists.” Lol boy stop. Stop.

how is it different? Lol listen to yourself for a second and realize the lengths you’re willing to reach in order to justify your Sunday morning TV schedule. I’m not like the other dudes here willing to post Wall after Wall of information YOU should already know. If you think buying a shirt at a store is the same as supporting an entertainment sport company openly catering to Trump like policies that’s YOUR intellectual battle to fight.

And what are you even concluding? “I’ll suppport racists becuase I can’t do anything else but support racists.” Lol boy stop. Stop.

Wouldn’t have usually took the 3 minutes to take a pic but I’ll play.

12142D81-58BB-4E4C-8524-F3D1016A3712.jpeg

If you haven’t heard of upward bound it’s a program for impoverished, 1st generation college students that are in high school, aka black kids. They live on college campuses and go to the classes they’ll be taking in the fall to help them get ahead. I lived and worked with these kids from 2005-2011 until I finished my mba, which surprisd surprisd came from an HBCU. (I’ll admit my bs came from an sec school and we all know they’re predominantly white.)

I know how many emails I get from the diversity committee where I work that encourages minorities to get in the health care field. They don’t send those to all 10,000+ employees, only the ones who sign up for them.

8098DDE7-9FA0-4D2F-8478-91416D6F2ACB.jpeg

These are among the last dozen books I’ve read. I’ve alwsys been pro black. I have nothing against other races, but mine is the one I love the most.

To presume you know what a man cares about because he chooses to watch or attend football games is right up there with some of the dumbest **** I’ve seen on this forum. What do you say to a family member of a player? Should they not watch their nephew, or son, cousin or friend because of an nfl policy? Should the player that busted his *** for 10 years to get there not enter the draft because of recent events? The nba got the same type rule so when you’re done saying that to nfl players and families, say it to nba families

Real **** you’re a clown and anyone who says you have to not watch football to care is one too. That **** sounds cool though.

If you stopped watching ball cause of this you should’ve stopped watching all tv and movies when them emails leaked. And what would y’all tell Kaep knowing he tried to get back into the nfl last year? If he got a deal, he would’ve been in the league last year. What’s important is that he would have kept doing the things to support black and brown people. Keep thinking you not watching a game is more effective than actually doing something, actually spending time doing something for people of color.

Didn’t catch the beginning of the thread but I imshinr it went from supporting Kaep’s stance to calling all nfl players idiots and making presumptions about people you don’t know and never will. Funny and sad at the same time.

I’ll see y’all when more content worth reading is being posted.

Back
Top Bottom