College Basketball "off-season" Thread (players leaving/coaching changes/recruiting)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Is Jordan Hill some sort of elite big man???
nerd.gif

He will be after next year. Jordan Hill will be a lottery pick and you can screen cap it do what you want.
Who in the Pac-10 will be able to stay with him?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

other then love and lopez what great bigmen did the pac10 have this year??

and the bum only put up 13 points and 7 Rebounds

Lance is wasting potential at Duke...dude was a beast coming out of HS. It's strange...it's almost like a complete 180 of how he was.

Kosta Koufus is putting his name in the draft...and so is Davon Jefferson...which is why you can't always take a players word when they say they'recoming back.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

other then love and lopez what great bigmen did the pac10 have this year??

and the bum only put up 13 points and 7 Rebounds

13 and 7 in his first season starting, as the third option. And what about Ryan Anderson, Taj Gibson, and Brockman?

I don't consider them "great" there are only a handful of "great" big men in the country. Dudes act like there are 3 or 4 in everyconference and the Pac-10 probably had the two best in Love and Lopez. Those 3 I mentioned are all very good, albeit not elite big men.

and what option is he going to be in the offense this year? the same thing. he ant that good

You actually couldn't name another Conference besides the Big East that had big men who could compete with the big men the Pac-10 had. Every squad in thePac-10 had a legit big man minus Oregon State.

I hope Koufos gets drafted cause that OSU line is gonna be big with him and BJ Mullens.
He needs to stay another year. It'll do wonders for his draft positioning, not to mention have a full year to develop/develop a meanstreak/aggression.

Originally Posted by rolla808

I hope Koufos gets drafted cause that OSU line is gonna be big with him and BJ Mullens.

If he comes back OSU will have the sickest front court in the nation
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If he comes back OSU will have the sickest front court in the nation
pimp.gif
Dallas Lauderdale.
grin.gif

Dude embarrassed me at Larry Huggins' basketball camp a few years back.
sick.gif

I take it you was watching it cause no way was you playing
laugh.gif

doesnt list any schools though, dude just couldnt put it together here to get some serious PT
Dude just doesn't have "IT". Like I said before, not having him doesn't change the dynamics of the team.

I really like Jamont to be a good guard in the NBA he will be a second round pick and trust me he will make a NBA roster. What would be a good school forKelly? Koufos is just to soft point blank period I saw him play in person this year and he just gets pushed out of position in the paint. He needs to go backto school. He will be a bust.

CJ Giles to enter (what a waste)

Jerel McNeal to test the waters

Tyrese Rice coming back to school

Originally Posted by rolla808

sick.gif
The most overrated big man in the country. I've been playingagainst him since 8th grade in AAU and such here in Ohio. He is pure garbage and I'm glad he's up at O$U while Mick snagged Yancey Gates instead. Theyboth are pretty lazy, but Yancey's is much better than BJ IMO.

Back
Top Bottom