College Basketball "off-season" Thread (players leaving/coaching changes/recruiting)

Still NOBODY on that team that can take the ball to the rim and create in the half court...that's still a problem.

Yes, they'll run A LOT of teams off the court...but when athletically the meet their match and they can play structured...we'll see...

...Chase really doesn't change much, they'll underachieve, again.

...Lamb needs to be Sapp's replacement.

Gonna be a long year for the rest of the teams in the ACC
tired.gif

$##@ UNC

UNC is gonna be ridiculous.

Starting 7 (because any of these can start)

TH
Ellington
Lawson
Ginyard
Green
Frasor
Thompson

and then you've got

Davis
Drew
Zeller
Graves

People need to stop hating on this team.

Barring any major injuries, there is no way UNC should not be cutting down the nets with the team they have for the upcoming season.

Omari Lawrence took an official visit to St. John's today. Mostly because he is very close with Justin Burrell, but if we had a real coach, he would be alock for staying home.

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

Did Jennings officially qualify yet or what??

He gets the SAT's back June 26th...
Things looked like the program was going to implode but things have turned around significantly....

Lute returning
Horne staying
Wise staying
Budinger staying
Kyle Fogg joins the '08 class
Solomon Hill near committing
Just need BJ to qualify...

^ Jesse Holley was all talk and no show. Dude pulled a vanishing act his senior year and did not produce at all.

But I am extremely happy that all three came back. It has been a crazy off season after the beat down handed to us by Kansas
smh.gif
... But on paper we shoulddefinitely win the national championship. However, the pressure is on Roy to prove that he is the hall of fame coach and win the NC with his own group of guys.

Either way I cannot wait for next season to start. Graduating UNC with a final four and hopefully a NC would be awesome.

All's looking well for UNC. They have easily the best team this year. They have an outstanding 2009 class coming in next year. 2010's looking good too.

It's now upto them to deliver the on the court. They can't have that Final Four meltdown again.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

smh.gif

Preseason #1

smh.gif

DF!!!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Just for the record... although it should be clear already...
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
UNC !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YOu already know...

Aand take Frasor out of that Top 7....LD taking that spot....

Nope. Unless Larry improves drastically. I dont see it happening. Dont let the McD's invite fool you.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

^ You're from NY yet you have KG on the Celtics in your avy, and you are a Louisville fan?

Fall back pimp yes I'm from New York the Lower East side of Manhattan. My favorite team is the NYK but KGis my favorite player and yea Louisville is my college team. Just some info before KG my favorite player was Bernard King and then Mark Jackson. I did not knowyou had to like every team and every player in your city.

^ I just don't see how you can be a NYK fan and support that team north of here, regardless of who plays for them. As a cat from the LES you should know wehate everything about that city. How you gonna say your favorite team is the Knicks and then 2 sentences later say you "did not know you had to like everyteam and every player from your city". You're sounding real confused
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

^ I just don't see how you can be a NYK fan and support that team north of here, regardless of who plays for them. As a cat from the LES you should know we hate everything about that city. How you gonna say your favorite team is the Knicks and then 2 sentences later say you "did not know you had to like every team and every player from your city". You're sounding real confused
grin.gif

This is crazy I respect what you are saying but I do not like Boston at all I just want to see my dude KG win a ring is that to much to ask for? Now if youlike ever player on every team in New York City then I think you need to take a step back and look at somethings stay up.

It doesn't matter really, back to college hoops...

So how is Wake gonna be this year? Those recruits gonna get them competing again in the ACC?

I said it before WF ant going to be any better then Gtech was a few years ago when they got Javris and Young and everyone had them as a team to look out for.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I said it before WF ant going to be any better then Gtech was a few years ago when they got Javris and Young and everyone had them as a team to look out for.

Disagree Wake will be in the top 5 of the ACC just below UNC, Duke,Va Tech and Clemson. imo

Back
Top Bottom