College vol. How NOT to go broke

Hustle people on the side somehow
laugh.gif

Earlier this year I found like 20-25 Staple/The Hundreds/Rocksmith stickers at home and when friends came in they started wanting them.  Sold them for 5 bucks a piece and made a little over $100 in a week or so.  Dudes buying multiples for their computers and stuff
laugh.gif
  Not saying you gotta sell stickers and what not but I think of ways to make money all the time.  Donate plasma here and there too for $50 each time
grin.gif

I got a got a summer job before leaving for school and saved all that loot from the summer, also got a job once I hit campus. Agreed on the not ordering food if you have a meal ticket/plan. I also went to alot of campus functions that advertised free food and drinks. Get a snack plus you can open up the social connections.

I got a got a summer job before leaving for school and saved all that loot from the summer, also got a job once I hit campus. Agreed on the not ordering food if you have a meal ticket/plan. I also went to alot of campus functions that advertised free food and drinks. Get a snack plus you can open up the social connections.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

dont buy the books

I have had many gen ed classes where I bought the book and ended up not even &%%#$$% opening it. Rent or borrow the books. Look on craigslist for cheap books, even if they are an edition too old. If all else fails just learn from the lecture notes and internet research

dont buy the books

I have had many gen ed classes where I bought the book and ended up not even &%%#$$% opening it. Rent or borrow the books. Look on craigslist for cheap books, even if they are an edition too old. If all else fails just learn from the lecture notes and internet research

You don't want to get a job. You'll miss out on all the free, wonderful things college has to offer. I recommend hustling

You don't want to get a job. You'll miss out on all the free, wonderful things college has to offer. I recommend hustling

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

laugh.gif

Earlier this year I found like 20-25 Staple/The Hundreds/Rocksmith stickers at home and when friends came in they started wanting them.  Sold them for 5 bucks a piece and made a little over $100 in a week or so.  Dudes buying multiples for their computers and stuff
laugh.gif
  Not saying you gotta sell stickers and what not but I think of ways to make money all the time.  Donate plasma here and there too for $50 each time
grin.gif

Yup...
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Yup...
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

dont buy the books

basically i learned right away...you use the book the first few classes and then ull never open it again...just invest in a recorder or learn to take good notes i havnt bought a book unless i really need it like a computer class or something that requires me to buy a program 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

dont buy the books

basically i learned right away...you use the book the first few classes and then ull never open it again...just invest in a recorder or learn to take good notes i havnt bought a book unless i really need it like a computer class or something that requires me to buy a program 

Back
Top Bottom