College vol. How NOT to go broke

What's up NT,
I'm starting college in the fall and the number one complaint I hear  is how broke everyone is. For people currently in college, what are some tips to save money and avoid this?

What's up NT,
I'm starting college in the fall and the number one complaint I hear  is how broke everyone is. For people currently in college, what are some tips to save money and avoid this?

Dont buy any green, just bum off your friends when they light up. resist the urge to order food. you have a meal ticket. use it.

Dont buy any green, just bum off your friends when they light up. resist the urge to order food. you have a meal ticket. use it.

buy your books used, or look around for books...do not buy them from the book store unless you have to

dont hang around broke friends, i have a friend that always tries to chill with me on lunch break and get somethin to eat for free...

buy your books used, or look around for books...do not buy them from the book store unless you have to

dont hang around broke friends, i have a friend that always tries to chill with me on lunch break and get somethin to eat for free...

used books ... go to the student financial aid as ask them to work w/ you ... find out about every program out here ... stipends ... etc ....

keep applying for scholarships ...

get a campus job but don't rely on it for tuition payments ... just to have something in ur pocket and hopefully it's laid back enough that you can study during that time

used books ... go to the student financial aid as ask them to work w/ you ... find out about every program out here ... stipends ... etc ....

keep applying for scholarships ...

get a campus job but don't rely on it for tuition payments ... just to have something in ur pocket and hopefully it's laid back enough that you can study during that time

Hustle people on the side somehow
laugh.gif

Earlier this year I found like 20-25 Staple/The Hundreds/Rocksmith stickers at home and when friends came in they started wanting them.  Sold them for 5 bucks a piece and made a little over $100 in a week or so.  Dudes buying multiples for their computers and stuff
laugh.gif
  Not saying you gotta sell stickers and what not but I think of ways to make money all the time.  Donate plasma here and there too for $50 each time
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Earlier this year I found like 20-25 Staple/The Hundreds/Rocksmith stickers at home and when friends came in they started wanting them.  Sold them for 5 bucks a piece and made a little over $100 in a week or so.  Dudes buying multiples for their computers and stuff
laugh.gif
  Not saying you gotta sell stickers and what not but I think of ways to make money all the time.  Donate plasma here and there too for $50 each time
grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom