COLORADO NTERS...

I guess it is a sneaker competition that they are running through their website, with kinda a march madness theme.

Originally Posted by BigAl37

Anybody heard about the Collectors Bracket that the 400 is putting on?

I will be participating in the bracket...anyone else? Carmelo is in it, but it will be somewhat fair because the event is only for Nike. No JB so no PEs. Iwill be up there tomm to submit my sneakers. I think I may have a decent chance...

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by BigAl37

Anybody heard about the Collectors Bracket that the 400 is putting on?

I will be participating in the bracket...anyone else? Carmelo is in it, but it will be somewhat fair because the event is only for Nike. No JB so no PEs. I will be up there tomm to submit my sneakers. I think I may have a decent chance...

Yeah, I am going to be in it too. Don't think that I have a chance of making it out of the first round though. Should be cool.

^ my thoughts exactly. pulling a farging Broncos. pissing me off to no end right now. tryign to remain optimistic. 40 and 25, now 3rd place in NW. just two orthree weeks ago we had something like a 3 game lead in the div and were sitting at 2nd in the west. w-t-fff?

ANYWAY, how does this shoe competition work? you submit a picture of one pair of shoes or of your whole collection? they judge your shoe against somebody elseand just pick which one they like better? it sounds kinda strange, but maybe i'm just not getting it. care to explain a little more? thanks.

Imagine a normal bracket, just like any tournament. Each person enters a picture of a pair of shoes into the competition. You go head to head against anotherpersons pair. People vote on which pair they like more, and the winner moves on in the bracket. It sounds like people just vote online. Pairs are advanced justthrough voting.

Anyone in Denver by chance have a pair of Jordan XX's in the black/stealth colorway they would wanna sell or trade for another pair of J's? If so letme know. - size 11.5-13

yeah i guess you can even win prizes if most of the shoes you vote for end up being the winners. can't wait to see what colorado heads are putting up forthe competition. i know my collection doesn't have the heat to compete, so i didn't bother entering. i hope it's not just a bunch of customs.I'm expecting some vintage, some rare, probably at least a couple customs. can anyone confirm that Melo is really involved? and if he makes it to the finalround, wouldn't that mean he'd have to show up at the 400 for the event? that could get interesting...

I got a membership at Green Valle Ranch, but my partner backed out. Anyone want play for FREE? If so PM me before 2pm.

daaaaamnit i forgot about the collector's bracket yesterday, i can't submit a bracket now that it started, can i? the link for the site isn't evenavailable. anybody have a link to the entries? I wanna see what people are reppin'.

thanks for the link. wow. i'm kinda unimpressed by many of the shoes, and surprised by the voting.

Mcflys barely edging out a pair of sb dunk mids right now? for real?? those hunter dunk lows over a pair of og Air Pressures? those af25's (even though itsays af1, they look like some hideous af25s to me) over the Ndestrukts? man... I'm at least glad people put up some OG stuff. the Air Pressures, Uptempos,Diamond Turfs, Ndestrukts, and the Agassi's look like OG's. not sure about the Air Raids.

and are all these people from colorado? thanks again for the link.

The voting has suprised me as well, but there are still 5 days left. I think people who are involved are voting against stronger shoes in hope that their shoeswill have a better chance down the road. That make sense? They should know that if you pick the correct winners you can also win prizes. Anyway, as for as COheads involved I know a few people involved and my shoes are in there. I think it's mostly CO-heads.

that's cool, and yeah, that makes sense. they are trying to out-vote the obvious winners so their weaker kicks have a chance of advancing, lol. and yeah Iwas voting thinking, hmm, it tells me the percentage of votes one way or another, should I be real about it or just vote for the shoe with the higherpercentage right toward the end to ensure my picks move forward? seems like it wouldn't be too hard to "cheat" as a voter. I chose the honestroute, though. haha.

but hey, good luck! not sure which ones you entered, feel free to post or PM me if you want, but if you wanna keep it anonymous, i understand.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

that's cool, and yeah, that makes sense. they are trying to out-vote the obvious winners so their weaker kicks have a chance of advancing, lol. and yeah I was voting thinking, hmm, it tells me the percentage of votes one way or another, should I be real about it or just vote for the shoe with the higher percentage right toward the end to ensure my picks move forward? seems like it wouldn't be too hard to "cheat" as a voter. I chose the honest route, though. haha.

but hey, good luck! not sure which ones you entered, feel free to post or PM me if you want, but if you wanna keep it anonymous, i understand.

I pm'ed you bro. hit me up. Anyone else actually going to the final event at the store?

Good To See Some Other NTrs Are Also Participating In This "Competition"..... My Lady And I Both Are Entered Into This One So Hopefully We Can BothMake It Thru The First Round With 2 Of The OG Pairs Listed Up Above
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Good To See Some Other NTrs Are Also Participating In This "Competition"..... My Lady And I Both Are Entered Into This One So Hopefully We Can Both Make It Thru The First Round With 2 Of The OG Pairs Listed Up Above
smokin.gif

Sole- U know if i was currently living there...I would kill you with my OG "Son of Gloves"....Just playing. Sole got more heat then anyone in CO....

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Good To See Some Other NTrs Are Also Participating In This "Competition"..... My Lady And I Both Are Entered Into This One So Hopefully We Can Both Make It Thru The First Round With 2 Of The OG Pairs Listed Up Above
smokin.gif

Sole- U know if i was currently living there...I would kill you with my OG "Son of Gloves"....Just playing. Sole got more heat then anyone in CO....

Really? I would love to see the full collection if this is accurate...no hate, just didnt think anyone from CO had anything nice. Moved here in the fall andhave seen like 3 heads.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by jhobson5

smokin.gif

Really? I would love to see the full collection if this is accurate...no hate, just didnt think anyone from CO had anything nice. Moved here in the fall and have seen like 3 heads.

"Oh lord".....Thats my response.....

^again with great respect I said "no hate". Its just my experience so far. The only person Ive heard of from here with serious anything is DQ. I sawdude at Niketown in Chicago at the Chamber of Fear release while I was still in college. Other than him I havent really seen anything...at the very least itsencouraging.

Back
Top Bottom