COLORADO NTERS...

laugh.gif
............ I'm Flattered JHob...... I'm Not Gonna Sit Here And Brag Or Anything, But If You Keep An Eye On Me You Should Get APretty Good Idea Of How We Doin' Things Over Here
wink.gif
....I'm Thinking My Dude JHob Is Still Enamored By The OG Royals I Broke Out On Him For Our FirstMeetup
roll.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

laugh.gif
............ I'm Flattered JHob...... I'm Not Gonna Sit Here And Brag Or Anything, But If You Keep An Eye On Me You Should Get A Pretty Good Idea Of How We Doin' Things Over Here
wink.gif
....I'm Thinking My Dude JHob Is Still Enamored By The OG Royals I Broke Out On Him For Our First Meetup
roll.gif

You are right my dude. those blew my mind. And your wifey had on a pair of OG 1s....Come on homie. I thought i was doing something in my OG concords. Then youshow up with that....

so much sole 23 - do you have collection pics? just curious, I know that's not something everybody does (I don't have pics of any of mine), but itsounds like you've been on it for a long time, I'm sure we would all appreciate a look at your kicks. and OG royal Jordan 1's? wow, I bet therearen't many of those in CO... yall would probably laugh at my paltry collection.

Hey Jason I heard you might be moving back to Denver. Is this true or not? Stacie said something about it the other day...

Drew this information you got is absolutely true. Ill be back within the next 2 weeks to stay my friend. So you better be ready to do it. And get your sneakergame right, i got some gems since i lived down here my friend. We have to put Colorado back on the map

Nice to hear man, you know where you gonna be living yet? Golden area or more towards Aurora? Im sure you have aquired some nice stuff, look foreward to seeingit. I have been running low on funds so my spending is being cut back til this summer. JB has been making it pretty easy for me though. You should look aroundfor some DS XX stealths before you head back, I have had trouble picking up a pair. Anyways, glad to hear your coming back and look foreward to seeing you. Hitme up when you get back into town and we can grab some brews or something.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

so much sole 23 - do you have collection pics? just curious, I know that's not something everybody does (I don't have pics of any of mine), but it sounds like you've been on it for a long time, I'm sure we would all appreciate a look at your kicks. and OG royal Jordan 1's? wow, I bet there aren't many of those in CO... yall would probably laugh at my paltry collection.
Unfortunately I Have Not Yet Found The Time To Go Thru The Collec' And Take Detailed Pics Of Everything I Have....Your Best Bet At Getting AGlimpse Is To Peep Me Out Over On "Sneakerplay" Although A LARGE CHUNK Of The Collection Is Not Pictured Over There Either.

I'll Leave You Fella's With A Little Eye Candy
wink.gif

damn, deadstock(?) og royals, I'm seein' stars (har har). both pairs are fire. they look almost brand new man, incredible. thanks for posting!

it's a family set of raptors! haha. those are nice, but I did go check your sneakerplay, and I'm more interested in those bordeauxs!

damn this thread blew up...figures i stop getting updates on posts and i see CO has risen from the dead...JHob back in CO? We need a bulldog play date mydude...Shout to so much sole we have yet to meet but when Jason moves back we should try and put together something for CO heads

Ev-Yeah man ill be back there pretty soon. And I agree we should try to put something together. One thing i learned living out here is SC is that sneaker headsneed to stick together... everyone out here hung out. And we did a lot of meet ups and hung out a lot. It was fun times. I hope we all can come together likethat. I mean there are a lot of CO heads we just have to rep you know...Plus its always cool to meet another sneakerhead and friend

how did you guys do in the first round of the collector's bracket?

i went 11 for 16.

some of the more shocking outcomes (1st round upsets, if you will):

hunter sb over OG air pressures (those sb's look like a walmart special to me)

kiss of death am1 over the buttery chamber of fear af1 (the peach color on those kiss of deaths makes me nauseous, and those forces are so fresh and so clean)

af25 (mislabeled as af1, and the picture doesn't even show the whole shoe) over OG Air Rattle Ndestrukts (sorry but those af25s look like clown shoes)

the OG agassis probably should've won over the akron dunk lows, but those akron dunks are still pretty nice, and pretty rare if I'm not mistaken.still, OG>dunks all day. I thought the best matchup was the Deons vs. the Uptempos. that one could've gone either way. looks like So Much Sole pulledout the victory in round 1. congrats.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

how did you guys do in the first round of the collector's bracket?

i went 11 for 16.

some of the more shocking outcomes (1st round upsets, if you will):

hunter sb over OG air pressures (those sb's look like a walmart special to me)

kiss of death am1 over the buttery chamber of fear af1 (the peach color on those kiss of deaths makes me nauseous, and those forces are so fresh and so clean)

af25 (mislabeled as af1, and the picture doesn't even show the whole shoe) over OG Air Rattle Ndestrukts (sorry but those af25s look like clown shoes)

the OG agassis probably should've won over the akron dunk lows, but those akron dunks are still pretty nice, and pretty rare if I'm not mistaken. still, OG>dunks all day. I thought the best matchup was the Deons vs. the Uptempos. that one could've gone either way. looks like So Much Sole pulled out the victory in round 1. congrats.

I agree about 2 of the 3, but most of the people who will be voting are young/hypebeasts that don't know too much. I wonder how many extra email addressesthe participants have too. Like I'm sure the person with the Hunters voted for him/herself with 40 email addys. That upset should never have happened. Ihave Hunters and they are cool and all but not even in my thought process when I would enter a shoe for competition. If certain shoes make it out of thisround it will be evident that the competition is a farce. I guess we will see tomorrow afternoon.

heh, yeah I know my opinions were a little harsh too, i don't mean to upset anybody if that was any of yalls shoes that i just hated on, lol. and whateverhappened to carmelo supposedly being involved with this? was that just hype to get people to check it out? interested to see what happens next.

I think that was just hype about Melo, if you guys are gonna do a meet up somewhere I'm down just post or PM me. I dont post much but I visit the sitealot.

Originally Posted by ddw063

I think that was just hype about Melo, if you guys are gonna do a meet up somewhere I'm down just post or PM me. I dont post much but I visit the site alot.
I think it was hype too.

Anyone actually going to the event on Friday? I'll be there for sure.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by ddw063

I think that was just hype about Melo, if you guys are gonna do a meet up somewhere I'm down just post or PM me. I dont post much but I visit the site alot.
I think it was hype too.

Anyone actually going to the event on Friday? I'll be there for sure.

I will be there.

Whats up CO NT'ers? so im going to Denver in about a week and was wondering if you guys could let me know of some good sneaker spots i should check out?
Also I am going to go to the Nuggets game, April 8th, against the OKC and hopefully tickets are pretty cheap
laugh.gif
. Anyone got any insight on where to sit inthe Pepsi Arena?
any help is appreciated. thank you.

re: Nuggets games, it depends on what you want to pay and what is still available. Nuggets tickets aren't really that cheap for any games anymore, unlessyou get discounted tickets or whatever. My personal preference is to sit at the club level, but you're looking at $65 (for closer to the baseline) or $80(closer to center) face for those. one of the great things about the Pepsi Center is that there are very few "bad seats" anywhere in the house. Ifyou are in the uppers and in between the baselines, your seats will be straight. uppers between the baskets is about $34 I think nowadays. somebody correct meif i'm wrong, I didn't buy any uppers this season.

yeah i was looking for either baseline tix or if i can get something in center court on an aisle. or i might just splurge and get some courtside seats.
thank you for the help.

well in case you need it the box office at the pepsi center is 303-405-1111, they will look up best available seats and prices for you.

Back
Top Bottom