Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

No IV Retro + can ever be GOAT, or even really in the discussion

No matter how much one loves the Color-blocking/Materials it has still only ever existed with banana-toe, boot-shape, angled netting, long tongue, no NA etc. etc.

Last edited:
Im still kinda tight i missed out on the toro's as they are sexy, but no fire red or lightning love?

sadly i fell into it already. I hated jordan for making the chicago 10s with the checkered print but now the "remastered" pairs are solid red and i cant say no. 
mean.gif
i still have my chicago 10's ds... wonder if i can do the good ol switcharoo in store 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I can't wait for these to release next week I just hope it will be easy.

are these not a GR?
I still haven't seen these on the manifest
and it's week away from release smh

toros 4 being cool now?, lol

nah. but JB will market that gimmick. all red suede xis, all red Xivs, nah. too whack imo.

All these dudes I've never seen before, randomly popping up. Hope people sleep on these :frown:

I've been in this thread long enough to at least recognize who has been here from the beginning to those who typically subscribe the week of release, and let me tell you within three day's this thread has moved a lot with all these new comers :smh:

Last edited:
Still on the fence on this... Might be game time decision. Im going to enter a couple of FTL raffles around my area. If I win at my local FTL raffle and able to use a birthday coupon. Then Im a cop for sure.

Last edited:
On the subject of 4's, I would have to say my top 10 would be:

1. Bred 4's
2. White Cement 4's
3. Fire Red 4's
4. Black Cat 4's
5. Columbia 4's
6. Oreo 4's
7. Toro 4's
8. Thunder 4's
9. Cool Grey 4's
10. Fear Pack 4's

Honorable Mentions
11. Military Blue 4's
12. Lightning 4's
13. Pure Money 4's
14. Tour Yellow 4's
15. Motorsport 4's

Well I guess i'll say it: Cool Greys are garbage
get the **** out this thread b

Why? :lol: Did this suddenly become the Cool Grey lV thread?

Well I guess i'll say it: Cool Greys are garbage, not the Toro's. No idea why people even like those in comparison to the Breds, WC's, or numerous other colorways.
:smh:  Saying the cool grey's are garbage... What is this blasphemy you speak 

Nothing but the truth as I see it.
Well I guess i'll say it: Cool Greys are garbage
get the **** out this thread b

Well I guess i'll say it: Cool Greys are garbage, not the Toro's. No idea why people even like those in comparison to the Breds, WC's, or numerous other colorways.
:smh:  Saying the cool grey's are garbage... What is this blasphemy you speak 

Im still kinda tight i missed out on the toro's as they are sexy, but no fire red or lightning love?

Trust me man, if the Lightnings drop again you'll see just how many people love them. In terms of the Fire Reds, they're nice, but many didn't like the quality on the last release, and fell of the colorway because of it.

Last edited:
I've been in this thread long enough to at least recognize who has been here from the beginning to those who typically subscribe the week of release, and let me tell you within three day's this thread has moved a lot with all these new comers :smh:
It happens every time fam, it's inevitable :smh:

On the subject of 4's, I would have to say my top 10 would be:

1. Bred 4's
2. White Cement 4's
3. Fire Red 4's
4. Black Cat 4's
5. Columbia 4's
6. Oreo 4's
7. Toro 4's
8. Thunder 4's
9. Cool Grey 4's
10. Fear Pack 4's

Honorable Mentions
11. Military Blue 4's
12. Lightning 4's
13. Pure Money 4's
14. Tour Yellow 4's
15. Motorsport 4's
nice to see fire red 4s in top 3. those are one of my fav 4s. they seem underrated to me.

It happens every time fam, it's inevitable :smh:

Yeah I know, I've been around long enough but no matter how many threads I go through it's still kind of frustrating. This morning I was looking at how many people were on NT and it said that there was 189 members and like 600 something guests :smh:.

nice to see fire red 4s in top 3. those are one of my fav 4s. they seem underrated to me.

I feel like the Fire Red 4's are underrated, it seems almost as if the shoe isn't hyped up or really hard to obtain it won't make it onto people's list's and that's why I made sure to keep Doernbecher's off my list. I love the cause and wish they were full blown Legend Blue XI numbers if they truly wanted a lot of money for the cause, but people only care about then for the most part because they are hyped and limited which I try my hardest not to support :smh:.

OK, back to our regular scheduled broadcast........the Columbia 4's. Who's copping just for remasteration or just because they love th OG color?
I'm want to cop for the remasteration to see how the comfort and quality is and also because of the classic color. Back in the day one of my friends dad had these and It was love at first sight but at that age mom's wasn't into buying expensive kicks 
frown.gif
. But I do see I have a polo to match these if I am able to get my hands on them 
smokin.gif

Been cutting back on spending but I will cop the 4's. Personally I like them better than the 11's, so I will oop the 11's to a coworker and cop the 4's. Just wondering how these fit. I noticed my breds are fitting a little snug these days, as if my feet are still growing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom