Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

By the way anyone know if i can use a footlocker gift card on champs website?

Last edited:
Oh please, dudes are just hurting on funds 2 weeks after Christmas and a handful of other awesome drops they probably got. Just wait until tax time. The hype for all the garbage they put out on ASG weekend will no doubt be there. The average sneaker buyer is so dumb that it's pretty easy to predict their behavior. Oreos will be tougher than these as paychecks roll in next week lol

Oh please, dudes are just hurting on funds 2 weeks after Christmas and a handful of other awesome drops they probably got. Just wait until tax time. The hype for all the garbage they put out on ASG weekend will no doubt be there. The average sneaker buyer is so dumb that it's pretty easy to predict their behavior. Oreos will be tougher than these as paychecks roll in next week lol
it's funny because its true 
laugh.gif

mission viejo finishline, and south coast plaza footlocker? what's in santa ana and costa mesa?
Yes to your first question and there is Mainplace mall in santa which has sheihk, shoe palace, FNL, FL, and Champs, and Costa Mesa is the south coast plaza

I find it funny that I got a call from a non sneaker store, more of a clothing store. Footlockers, champs, finishline....the backdoor raffle sales are crazy. I live in Europe and am in the states for a couple of weeks. This is my first time doing raffles. We stand in line and tough out the weather or comfortably in front of our computers. I give it up for you guys and understand the frustration. 2 calls. 1 AJ4 and 1 WTH Kobe. Good luck to everyone. Stay safe.

2015 startin off GOOD. Finally won a in store raffle. last in store raffle i won was the Air Jordan 1 Shadow.

Got the call from the same store. Shoe Palace Hilltop!!!

happy camper!

Anyone hear from shiekh yet? Just wondering if I need to plan a trip to the bay or not. Already got 3 pairs and happy theres not too much hype on these. People sleepin cause they cashed out during the holidays but they look heat to me. Wear what you like right?
Time to double up and send some out to the homies. Cool forum btw. Lmk when yall get shiekh emails.

Struck out again on nikestore Australia. Big shocker there. Had 8.5 in cart, couldn't check out.

Im off to footlocker now to try and win a pair at the raffle!

Wouldn't even bother with nike store lol

I was hoping to go to FTL to get these so i could see the "remastered" quality first hand but there is no way I am stepping outside in this atrocious weather, I'll stay home and attempt to cop online.

Dudes not even sure why they are buying.  Straight silly beasting.  Need to be 'sold' or pushed over?  Guys don't go out and think for themselves no more?

WHOA!!!!!!!! just got another call from shoe palace under the wifeys name. same size too. going to the bro in law. 2/2 from shoe palace hilltop.

I wish every shoe that i want for 2015 is as easy as the first one. but i know it wont!

Missed the 10am raffle deadline on Monday at one store and the FA at the mall closeest to me isn't getting these for some reason. Its online or bust for me. Still can remember having these for my first year of high school in 2000.

Back
Top Bottom